Does anyone have primary care physician in RP to recommend?

Hi,
I'm spending more and more time in rp...taking advantage of lower prescription prices...
cannot afford insurance in America...I pastor a small church and have diabetes. Though it
is extremely well controlled, it pretty much knocks me out of the market for insurance here.
So I'm looking at the possibility of have my primary physician in Rocky Point. I met the
dr. (Gonzalez) at One-Stop medical clinic over the phone but I don't want to rule out
suggestions from others who may use a doctor there.
I may even move there and get private mexican insurance for major medical, etc.

Anyway, I welcome any thoughts or references you may have.

Thanks,
Mark Hillis

playaperro

El Pirata
Dr. Gonzales is a very good Dr. Their are many good Dr. in Penasco He also sells
health insurance for about $899 a Year In your case you would do very well with
him, covers as many visits you will need. Has MRI XRAY.

Check out 1-Stop Medical Clinic in Freemont Plaza... also Dr.J. Gonzalez who was working out of the 1-Stop plaza but has now relocated to the plaza where Brians Sports Bar is located just before Los Conchas

1-Stop has MRI and other modern equipment and I do believe that they accept US Insurance.

One other note, there is a younger female doctor working out of 1-Stop I'm sorry I can't remember her name but she is very good, thankfully I am in good health but I like to play hard and so I often get bumps and bruises and she shot up my sholder with cortizone...

Since then my wife has kinda put the KABASH on me playing hard because I was getting bumped and bruised a little too often just so I could go back to seek treatment from this doctor.

She even has a sense of humor... while there for treatment for my sholder I was to get an anti-inflamitory shot... when I started to roll up my sleeve she told me unt ahh... drop your drawers... I replied Oh you just want to see my butt right?

She just laughed and said nope! But he does, as she pointed to Isac the male nurse who was holding a hypodermic needle that was about the size of a drinking straw... OUCH!