Dog Day at the Beach

Saturday October 10th was a dog day at the beach... Chucks girl Angel and my boy Boo together on the beach to do what boy and girl dogs do

click the sun-->:sunny:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
I think the dogs might be even better than the owners!! :eek3:
Mark, already missed you twice this weekend at the beach, maybe tomorrow!!

Jim

Since I'm hardly ever home anymore we decided that Sundays were family beach days. Kids, dogs, quads, football, snorkel gear etc. Last week we went to La Pinta. Tomorrow I think we'll head to Lopez Acevez (Black Mountain) The weather is perfect now. There seems to be quite alot of tourists in town this weekend.

I think the dogs might be even better than the owners!! :eek3:
Mark, already missed you twice this weekend at the beach, maybe tomorrow!!
Ink... Chuck and I went looking for you but there wasn't anyone home... I will come down there in the AM hope to see ya then...

Last edited:
Since I'm hardly ever home anymore we decided that Sundays were family beach days. Kids, dogs, quads, football, snorkel gear etc. Last week we went to La Pinta. Tomorrow I think we'll head to Lopez Acevez (Black Mountain) The weather is perfect now. There seems to be quite alot of tourists in town this weekend.
Jim... you should join us at the mirador... the snorkeling is better... no place to ride quads though...

Jim

Hi Mark, Are you going tomorrow? At Chucks? What time? I'll discuss it with the Fam. Thanks for the invite.

No problem Jim, the waves are really big and Chuck has already packed up and headed home, Have Fun at la Pinta.

This has been a great weekend, it's too bad the wind had to pick up today and put the kabosh on snorkeling. I had the pleasure of meeting a couple of my friends from this forum, Ladyjeeper and X-Coastie

I enjoyed shootin poop with the both of you, and I'm looking forward to visiting again. Chari, thank you so much once again for the school supplies and we hope you both can make it to our Halloween Party.

Last edited:
A

azbeachboy

Mark,
Thanks for the video! Boo and Angel sure make good beach buddies. I had a really good time this weekend. When I left around 9:00 this morning it was windy and the ocean was very rough.

I must have just missed you... at about 9:00 I stopped and talked with Chari for a bit and picked up some school supplies she had brought, and then took a drive by your place but you were already gone.

I think Boo will follow Angel anywhere...

Can I post that video in The Tides? That is such a great vid!
WoW... of course you can post this video Andrea, and thank you for the consideration... I forgot to mention the music and give kudos to my friend Antonio who plays on the Malecon and throughout Rocky Point... you can check him out at www.PanFluteMan.com I use a lot of his solo music and songs from his group Khenany for my background music.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
So glad to have finally met you Mark. Boo's a great dog! I think I will come for Halloween, that sounds like fun. I'll bring the other things we talked about. And some candy! Let me know if you need anything picked up and brought down.

The video is great! They are so cute together!

Last edited:
So glad to have finally met you Mark. Boo's a great dog! I think I will come for Halloween, that sounds like fun. I'll bring the other things we talked about. And some candy! Let me know if you need anything picked up and brought down.

The video is great! They are so cute together!
It was a pleasure to meet you Lady J, and I'm happy you will be attending the Halloween Party... I'm sure we will all have a good time.

Thanks for the kudos on the video, I'm wondering if Angel will get jealous, because Boo just received a proposition from that video, someone from Rocky Point posted a comment on the YouTube video, that he would like Boo and his little girl to get together... He's such a stud....