dogdust

dogdust

insurance

I have been using Portugal for car and home insurance for a long time. I'm wondering who else is out there selling insurance and any feed back. I almost forgot.............anyone on this site riding down to the rally?

Last edited:
Check out Rosie, at Pro Alliance insurance. Great gal and great rates. From US 602-773-1031 or in Mexico cell 011-52-638 or rosie @proalliance.com

I found Portugal easier to work with. Rates only seam to vary with coverage. Pay less get less. I just bough ours last week and we went into the office ang got great info. I just felt more confident of what coverage I was getting there.

I found Portugal easier to work with. Rates only seam to vary with coverage. Pay less get less. I just bough ours last week and we went into the office ang got great info. I just felt more confident of what coverage I was getting there.
I would recommend checking with anyone that has had to make a claim with Portugal to see how good his service is.....

We've had Portugal for years....both car and house, have never had to file a claim,but he was recomended by someone I no longer trust.
I would go with Rosie. I have met her and really like her.
L.

gail

Have had Portugal for our house in Cholla for several years and have filed one claim. It took awhile but they paid way better than we expected with no hassles. We were very satisfied.
-Gail

Well hello folks. Dogdust did in fact get his insurance from me. And thank you all for the kind words. We aren't for everyone (who is?) but we do try to help our clients if there's a claim. We'll go out at whatever time of night we're needed if a client is in an accident, without any charge whatsoever.

A slight correction on our location, Parrothead...we're further down the road toward Sonoyta from the SuperVal center. We're in a small 2-story complex directly across the street from the Mar y Sol hotel and RV park. Top floor, suite #9.

Anyone coming down can get quotes and buy your policy online. I immediately get a copy in my email so if you need anything, I'll know what your coverage is.

Attachments