Don Juan Salvadors @ Camel Toe Cantina

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Did I ever show you a picture of me while I was backpacking through Europe????

"Backpacking" is totally up to interpretation in this instance! :rofl:

Did I ever show you a picture of me while I was backpacking through Europe????

"Backpacking" is totally up to interpretation in this instance! :rofl:
Now put some cowboy chaps on, and you'll make Chari and Sheryl absolutely drool!!! :bunny::rofl:

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
Now put some cowboy chaps on, and you'll make Chari and Sheryl absolutely drool!!! :bunny::rofl:
Yes, we ARE connoisseurs! Finally, our talents are recognized. We do wear bibs, though, so we don't mess anything up while drooling! Usually, just a giant tortilla tucked in our collars so we can snack at the same time!:mrgreen:

Jim

That is a horrible picture. And, yes, the Camel Toe Cantina sounds bad but the name was already there and I didn't want to spend the money to change signs etc... My mom first thought that it was dumb until my brother told her. Then she wanted me to change it. Love it or hate it, you must admit that it is memorable. At first it was something but anymore it has no significance to me. Just a name, like Starbucks, Famous Sams, Hard Rock etc...

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Oh, my eyes!:eek3: I have to go wash them now! Not this guy, eewwww! Yuck! OMG! :lol: This lends a whole new meaning to back-packing; not good!

Last edited:

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
That is a horrible picture. And, yes, the Camel Toe Cantina sounds bad but the name was already there and I didn't want to spend the money to change signs etc... My mom first thought that it was dumb until my brother told her. Then she wanted me to change it. Love it or hate it, you must admit that it is memorable. At first it was something but anymore it has no significance to me. Just a name, like Starbucks, Famous Sams, Hard Rock etc...
Well, depending on the type of camel, you could have called it "Two Humps":bunny: