Don Juan Salvadors @ Camel Toe Cantina

Thanks go out to Jim at the Camel Toe Cantina... DON JUAN SALVADORS is now opened and serving food from inside the "Toe Bar".

On the menu you will find some of the best BBQ Ribs, Cheeseburgers, Jumbo Hot Dogs, Chicken Wings, Tacos (both shrimp and beef) Quesadillas and more.

So far I've tried the ribs, burgers and the shrimp tacos... (in several visits not all at once) they were all fantastic. The portions are big and very tasty.

The CAMEL TOE Cantina and DON JUAN SALVADORS Restaurant... a GREAT place for FUN, FOOD and ENTERTAINMENT... see ya there!

M

mexmac

Change the name. One of these days the local church community and or the municipal government will figure out what it means and it will get changed in a hurry......

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
OMG!
Friggin' hilarious Kenny!!!!!!!!!!!! I like the mooning smilie!
MexMac, chill dood. If I am not offended by the name, you shouldn't be either.
Chari

Last edited:

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
That's kinda like being called a "*****". If we, as women, took offense, we would be offended all day long. Now, it is a badge of "you don't get to judge my value". It's the same with the Cameltoe. Sure, its sexist (I didn't get it for a long time - duh), but I'll be damned if I let myself be devalued as a person and woman by somebody else's opinion. I don't believe Jim or anyone associated with the Cameltoe means to disrespect women...if I'm wrong, lo siento, and I'll debate him all day long. But then, I like cowboys in chaps...so shoot me! Oooooh, there's another idea for a bar!:twisted: