Don'ts please ad yours

Roberto

hmm let's have some don'ts from the dark side:
  • park the F250 near Twin Dolphin...Roberto needs a new truck
Authors note. None of these things has happened to me
Come on Jer. That last F250 you parked there was an absolute beater. Can't you do a little better. It didn't last a month.

Kenny

I think he's saying that if you don't give away what you have, you can't keep what you've got.

Ha! Trust me, I know that more than a few don't have the faintest idea what that means.

Last edited:

JGattheSea

PIF Puerto Peñasco
This forum fucks me up ... why you ask? Well there are some great things that can happen via online networking but there are a lot of things that can soooooo drive people away (both good and bad) .... but I have to raise my hand and say as a "liberal" trying to make a difference in peoples lives & meet some like minded people with the same vision or vibe ... I hesitate to post much on here because I am not the "average" person (probably by some people here an abomination)... but I REALLY do try to make a difference in others lives by the PIF values my parents and family raised me .... my life is good and I don't need to probably worry one **** about anyone else but ... LISTEN.. this is where I know I was raised right and have a soul .. I CHOOSE to give back and PIF! I thank my parents, grandparents, and my midwestern upbringing that gave me a sense of community where ever it be! Many times Joe & I are not welcomed into a community because of our life .. but that has never stopped us from trying to make the world a better place than we had/have to live through. And I thank not only my parents but the pioneers and visionaries that have given me the hope and strength to still try to be the best soul I can be irregardless of the hate ... I choose to be better and have been raised to be better.... #my2cents #behuman #makeadifference #thinkaboutit #haterswillstillhate ... BUT its all good I know I tried my best when my day is done... *steps off my soap box and leaves it at that*

Last edited:

JGattheSea

PIF Puerto Peñasco
Don't HATE, don't JUDGE, and NEVER count anyone out ..... amazing things and friendships happen when you leave all that be

jerry

So the best "don't" you can come up with is "don't complain" come on man...a guy that changes as many light bulbs as you must have a few ideas...tips on what makes for a good RP experience

UOTE=Edge Handyman;68135]View attachment 5372[/QUOTE]

No one cares, was just for a laugh...no pun intended. I apologize for the posts in advertisement...figured the advertisement post was just for that ...My mistake.

-Don't forget to Watch the sunset from the top of whale mountain with a loved one.
-Don't forget Napping on the beach, listening to the sea.

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
Don't HATE, don't JUDGE, and NEVER count anyone out ..... amazing things and friendships happen when you leave all that be

Intolerance is nothing more than the manifestation of closed-mindedness wielding it's immense power over our soul.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Intolerance is nothing more than the manifestation of closed-mindedness wielding it's immense power over our soul.
Good... then YOU go fishing with HAPPY! HAHAHAHAHAHA! :rofl:

While I like to consider myself open-minded (at least in the sense of I always give anyone I meet the benefit of the doubt until they prove otherwise), some people are just jerks. Leave them behind, don't waste your time. There's too many good people out there that can enrich your life instead of darkening it.

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
There's too many good people out there that can enrich your life instead of darkening it.
I think everyone has something positive to contribute... It's just that some (many?) tend to shield it behind too many layers of unattractive behaviors and attitudes. (things other people declare as "negative", but which I simply call "not my particular brand of living" :-D )

I agree completely that willingly spending a full day in the company of such incompatible attitudes and beliefs, in the confined space of a fishing boat, can be highly corrosive to one's peace of mind. :ugeek:

:gofishing:

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
Hahahah... For some reason, I just remembered a personal "Don't" that I had to share with my 9 year old back in 2004 when she was still in diapers:

"Don't eat the sand, honey.... it's blechy"