Drinks alcoholics ban on Malecon?

brokenwave

Well Known Member
Getting back to the original post, How is the ban on alcohol doing at the Malecon? Are they enforcing it?

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
Ever consider the masses of fresh Dee-Poor-Tees?

Who needs to be bilingual in the FUSA? English IS OUR national language. Used to be that maybe if you were planning on leaving the country for a trip it might be a good idea to speak some of the local lingo, but to have it jammed down our throats in our own country is an outrage. If they can't place an order at Taco Bell cause they no-spika-da Ingles, that's their problema. Maybe they should carry around a a fat little orange Diccionario de Espanol/Ingles like I have most of my life. How can you call them "bilingual" what they speak is spanglish meaning they can't master either language, kinda like pigeon in the Caribbean. The most common words spoken are what?, como?, que? why is that?

"They put the US to shame" is a shameful outrage especially since most native born Americans can't read, write or comprehend our national language.

JJ

Roberto

Well Known Member
"They put the US to shame" is a shameful outrage especially since most native born Americans can't read, write or comprehend our national language.

JJ
Having lived around the US most of my life that certainly was not my experience.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Ever consider the masses of fresh Dee-Poor-Tees?

Who needs to be bilingual in the FUSA? English IS OUR national language. Used to be that maybe if you were planning on leaving the country for a trip it might be a good idea to speak some of the local lingo, but to have it jammed down our throats in our own country is an outrage. If they can't place an order at Taco Bell cause they no-spika-da Ingles, that's their problema. Maybe they should carry around a a fat little orange Diccionario de Espanol/Ingles like I have most of my life. How can you call them "bilingual" what they speak is spanglish meaning they can't master either language, kinda like pigeon in the Caribbean. The most common words spoken are what?, como?, que? why is that?

JJ
you are an ass. period.

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
Hey Bobbie.............

I take it you haven't spent much time in Yuma, Phoenix, San Diego, Santa Ana, Costa Mesa, etc,etc.........................

JJ

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
Ya know Taco-T...........

I am just so impressed.

Let us know when she becomes tri-lingual and speaks indigenous Nahuatl and can shoot the s*** with Bobbie.

Will she ever be as impressive as our First Lady who is fluent in NINE languages?

JJ

jerry

Well Known Member
Ya know Taco-T...........

I am just so impressed.

Let us know when she becomes tri-lingual and speaks indigenous Nahuatl and can shoot the s*** with Bobbie.

Will she ever be as impressive as our First Lady who is fluent in NINE languages?

JJ
And went from being a hooker to the White House!

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
Hey Jerry...........

I waz juz joking. No one is capable of being (fluent) in nine languages. Anyone can keep twenty or thirty words in their head for use when buying a beer, a hooker or a cup of coffee in some foreign shit hole. The only language she most likely masters is Hungarian.

JJ

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Hey Jerry...........

I waz juz joking. No one is capable of being (fluent) in nine languages. Anyone can keep twenty or thirty words in their head for use when buying a beer, a hooker or a cup of coffee in some foreign shit hole. The only language she most likely masters is Hungarian.

JJ
still a jackass of an unspeakable level. "in some foreign shit hole" just unbelievable you have any friends...unfrickenbeliveable! jackass........

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
unbelievable that someone like that can exist is a civilized world - but I can almost see it in a Denny's in Yuma talking about how they know the world should be......"back in my day" blah blah blah...racist centric douches.

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
Me? At Dennys? Haven't been inside one in forty or more years.

I prefer the "fine dining" at Taco Bell, Jerk-N-De-Box and Del Taco. Get a bonus there as well.....perfecting my Spanglish with the counter kids who can't ever make correct change when you give em a twenty.

JJ