Encantame Towers, Playa Encanto

Terry C

Well Known Member
This project has been on hold for i think 5 years. It's at the East end of Encanto, starts at the Y in the road and continues to the beach. Left side of the raised road before the turn to the guard shack. That is my understanding. Maybe a paved road????

mondone

Whitecaps
Yes, its been about 5 years and now they think they are going to start contracting with gringo "pre-sales"??? Oh brother, not gonna happen. Hopefully lessons learned in the past RE fiasco.

Roberto

Well Known Member
I reserved two penthouse 3 bed units and one by a pool on the first level. I get to select the paint colors !!! Only 50% down !! Guaranteed completion in 12 months and I got that in WRITING, signed sealed and delivered. I'm gonna make a mint.

jerry

Well Known Member
I reserved two penthouse 3 bed units and one by a pool on the first level. I get to select the paint colors !!! Only 50% down !! Guaranteed completion in 12 months and I got that in WRITING, signed sealed and delivered. I'm gonna make a mint.
Palm trees or no deal

islandguy

I'm reading all this negativity about a new development, who's the developer?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

mondone

Whitecaps
I don't care who developer is, anyone who signs on the dotted line without getting the key is a moron. I predict this to be dead quickly. Just hope another half- ass structure isn't started and left to rust on my beach.

Roberto

Well Known Member
There is no question that irrespective of who the developer is, investing in a structure under construction is extremely risky. Building based on income from sales is pretty much an impossibility as evidenced by the many stalled structures all up and down the beach. .

islandguy

I'm aware of at least a dozen successful developments along the beaches, and have friends who were nicely rewarded for investing in them. I personally bought 2, while living in one for about 7 years. No regrets for buying during the planning stage, selling both of them for a sizable profit. Yes, it does matter who the developer is, we must all do our research first!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

ernesto

Well Known Member
New
I don't care who developer is, anyone who signs on the dotted line without getting the key is a moron. I predict this to be dead quickly. Just hope another half- ass structure isn't started and left to rust on my beach.

All they do is haul out the "force majeur" clause and you are sittin in limbo.Horse manure is what that clause should be called. no recourse.

jerry

Well Known Member
New

All they do is haul out the "force majeur" clause and you are sittin in limbo.Horse manure is what that clause should be called. no recourse.
Island guy threw the dice....he should not kid himself...I wonder if he is a Butterfied associate?

mondone

Whitecaps
Island guy threw the dice....he should not kid himself...I wonder if he is a Butterfied associate?
A new member with 3 posts on Encantame. Obviously a guy with a hand somewhere in this nonsense. Why not just come out and stop the charade Iguy.

wendell

I'm with Mondone--chances this will finished are not good and there will be just another big mess on our beach

MIRAMAR

Well Known Member
OK, but if I were creating a high rise condo, it wouldn't be a "landing page"- that was my point. I would have the designs, floor plans, etc. not a phone number to call.

mondone

Whitecaps
OK, but if I were creating a high rise condo, it wouldn't be a "landing page"- that was my point. I would have the designs, floor plans, etc. not a phone number to call.
Patience now, they need to secure some of those “pre-sale deposits” for capital to pay the webpage designer first.:perv: