Encanto Internet Services

Estero

Well Known Member
and the price of the 3 plans is?????
There are 3 no data cap packages. The lowest cost package is $ 50.00 per month for the first 3 months and then, after the first 3 months, the price is $ 70.00 per month. The download speed is 12 Mbps. The next plan is $ 70.00 dollars for the first 3 months and then goes to $ 100.00 dollars per month with a download speed of 25Mbps. The last plan is $100.00 per month for the first 3 months and then costs $ 150.00 per month and has a download speed of 30 Mbps. A wifi router is included on all plans. The installation cost is $ 250.00 and takes a few hours.

Now you can stream the ASU and Cardinal games with no problem as well as use Pandora and Netflix without worrying about using too much data.

SeaSwell

Headin' to the Bezch
Just had this service installed and it is great! We are streaming Netflix and YouTube no problem. We are on the west end of Encanto and highly recommend the Exede.

gup

Just had this service installed and it is great! We are streaming Netflix and YouTube no problem. We are on the west end of Encanto and highly recommend the Exede.
Exede is a SATELLITE SERVICE Can't believe anyone would use this expensive service, When Magels, Encanto service is reliable, and a lot cheaper. Been using it for 12 yrs. Only reason, I can see for satellite service would be for higher mpg's.

SeaSwell

Headin' to the Bezch
It is an individual choice to select a satellite internet service. This reply about our personal choice is why people are not using this forum. There is never a reason to be rude to anyone. We need to work from the beach and this was the best choice for us.

MIRAMAR

Well Known Member
Some of us in Miramar found Miguel's service to be expensive. Also, he said he wouldn't give internet service to a widow, so I understand why people use other options.

Estero

Well Known Member
How's this for speed? :mexican: Satellite user out by Playa Miramar. Any other service in Penasco measure up to this?

beach bum

Just checking into see if you are still happy with the Viasat (formerly Exede) internet is still working great after a few months. We are a bit further south than Encanto and we have been checking into options and it seems Hughes and Viasat are the only options at this point for us. The reviews online for both satellite are horrible but we need something. It would be great to get your feedback after a few months.

Roberto

Well Known Member
Got ViaSat installed a bit ago . Pleased with the reception and service. Now I can watch Stormy in action !!!

Estero

Well Known Member
Just checking into see if you are still happy with the Viasat (formerly Exede) internet is still working great after a few months. We are a bit further south than Encanto and we have been checking into options and it seems Hughes and Viasat are the only options at this point for us. The reviews online for both satellite are horrible but we need something. It would be great to get your feedback after a few months.
We have installs in Playa Dorada which is by Mayan Palace and we did an install last week in Quince de Septiembre which is 60 miles South of Penasco way past the Mayan Palace. The speed test below is the bronze package from the install in Quince de Septiembre last week.

Also, Roberto has the bronze package.

beach bum

We have installs in Playa Dorada which is by Mayan Palace and we did an install last week in Quince de Septiembre which is 60 miles South of Penasco way past the Mayan Palace. The speed test below is the bronze package from the install in Quince de Septiembre last week.

Also, Roberto has the bronze package.

These speeds are on the bronze which shows up to 12Mbps? And the other one you posted with 40Mbps was with the bronze/silver/gold? Also, is there a phone number to chat with you about potential service/installation? Are you located full time in Rocky Point? Thanks!

Estero

Well Known Member
These speeds are on the bronze which shows up to 12Mbps? And the other one you posted with 40Mbps was with the bronze/silver/gold? Also, is there a phone number to chat with you about potential service/installation? Are you located full time in Rocky Point? Thanks!
All the bronze plans state up to 12 Mbps but we are seeing an average of 19 for the bronze plans. The 40Mbps plan was the gold plan. All the plans seem to be getting about 10Mbps faster than the stated 12/25/30 Mbps speeds. You can email me at [email protected] and then we can jump on a call. Thanks!

Hurwack Shack

We have been using Jim's Gold plan for 2 months now and am loving the consistency in comparison to adsl from Telmex. ITS EXPENSIVE, but the upload speeds are consistently reaching 2 to 3 mbps and download speeds have been about 10 to 20 mbps depending on the day. Jim's service is top notch and if they ever get the new satellite going Rocky point should be set.

beach bum

We ended up working with Jim and getting Viasat installed about a month ago. It has worked perfectly. We were a bit concerned with all the wind we have had the last few days, but everything stayed connected without adjustment. Jim and Ramses were both very helpful and they did an excellent job with everything.

brokenwave

Well Known Member
Using Telmex Idid a speed test at my house in Cholla got 8mbs down and .75mbs up. In Cholla Telmex has improved to where it's not too bad.
I can even stream TV shows via Dish Anywhere. We'll see what happens this weekend to the speeds.

If I lived in the areas where Telmex isn't connected yet or just really sucks, I'd install Viasat/Exede because it looks like a great option.

Estero

Well Known Member
Using Telmex Idid a speed test at my house in Cholla got 8mbs down and .75mbs up. In Cholla Telmex has improved to where it's not too bad.
I can even stream TV shows via Dish Anywhere. We'll see what happens this weekend to the speeds.

If I lived in the areas where Telmex isn't connected yet or just really sucks, I'd install Viasat/Exede because it looks like a great option.
Give the free app https://www.mobdro.to/ a try on any android device. Pretty much any channel, show, movie, etc is on the app and it works perfect. You can also cast the video from the android device to a TV using a chromecast. I have more available channels using this app then I do on my Cox package.

Discover
Easily find video streams from around the world, on every topic and in every language.

Recommend videos and let your friends know what you’re watching with just one click.

Bookmark
Organize your streams and filter them by language or topic with your player history always at hand.

Capture
Download your favorite streams and watch them offline, wherever and whenever you want.