Falling Star... (brittle star)

Have you ever seen a Falling Brittle Star?

click the fish--> :fish:

NOW! New and Improved with ANGELS and 70% more video...

Last edited:
Boo has been to the beach once with Chuck's dog Angel... he is still learning to swim rather than sink...

I want to get him to ride on my kayak but I don't know if he could sit still for very long... and like I said earlier he sinks rather than floats... I adopted 2 greyhounds and they were the same way... unlike me, Boo and the greyhounds have no body fat to make them boyant...

Last edited:
Falling star

Seadweller,
My sister floats on her back and Calamity swims right by her,
The first time we took the kyacks out we left the dogs (Bo,Bouncer and Calamity) at home,however, they could see out the window to the beach and when they saw us they broke thru the screen and came running down to "rescue" us from the water...almost drown me.but my sister was fine and played with her dog for saving her.I was like a drown guppy!:p

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
Seadweller,
My sister floats on her back and Calamity swims right by her,
The first time we took the kyacks out we left the dogs (Bo,Bouncer and Calamity) at home,however, they could see out the window to the beach and when they saw us they broke thru the screen and came running down to "rescue" us from the water...almost drown me.but my sister was fine and played with her dog for saving her.I was like a drown guppy!:p
That was pretty funny! It was one of the times we went out to float with dolphins - we did that a lot - but they have never come to see us. Then back to shore, and THERE they are...then back in the water...and can't find them. Are they teasing us? And yes, we were showered!

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
Boo has been to the beach once with Chuck's dog Angel... he is still learning to swim rather than sink...

I want to get him to ride on my kayak but I don't know if he could sit still for very long... and like I said earlier he sinks rather than floats... I adopted 2 greyhounds and they were the same way... unlike me, Boo and the greyhounds have no body fat to make them boyant...
It's all a balancing act...http://rockypointtalk.net/images/attach/jpg.gif

Attachments

A

azbeachboy

Seadweller,
Boo, gets another chance with his girlfriend next weekend. The tide won't be very high but Angel doesn't care.

NOW! New and Improved

Seadweller,
Boo, gets another chance with his girlfriend next weekend. The tide won't be very high but Angel doesn't care.
cool we'll be ready

Have you ever seen a Falling Brittle Star?

click the fish--> :fish:

NOW! New and Improved with ANGELS and 70% more video...

Last edited: