Feliz Navidad

We had a great time at the "Esparanza Para Nueva Vida" Community Center Christmas Party for the children... I have a ton of video footage from the party but this moment is my favorite....

click the sun --> :sunny:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
That brought tears to my eyes......There's nothing like a happy child. Thank you, Mark, for all you do! God bless you and Merry Christmas to you, Barb and little Juan.

Thanks Chari... you know that little fellow made this big guy cry too... he really caught me off guard... I wasn't expecting that at all... I think I need to read up on the "How to be Santa" manual... so I'll be prepaired for stuff like that the next time...

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Mark,
I am sure Santa Claus is allowed to cry. That's why he is Santa Claus, because he cares. I know you and you make a perfect Santa Claus!
Chari

I also want to say Thank You to Harold (trade) and Cathy Tuttle, along with Blanca at the "Esperanza Para Nueva Vida Community Center" and all the members of the community that voluteered their time and efforts to build the center.

They are the ones that deserve all the praise for what they are doing to help the community, and gave me an oportunity to bring a smile to the faces of the kiddos...

Last edited: