Finally, PenascoHandyman.com

Estero

Ok, we have been working for some time to get this site ready and finally it is live Hola and welcome! - For all your home repair and general maintenance needs...Penasco Handyman.
A very professional and capable young man named Ramses AKA MexGyver is the Supervisor, lead handyman, and recent Newlywed. There are a few people on the forum who know Ramses and have dealt with him and I'm sure will vouch for him and his affable character. We started the new site to be a resource for homeowners and visitors to Rocky Point where they can be confident that any of their service/repair needs can be met by individuals that have have been vetted and will adhere to the high standards we have in place and expect. All work is guaranteed and affordable.

We have some additional service items that we will be introducing soon that we believe will be a nice benefit to those visiting Penasco. We are open to any ideas, suggestions, or comments and if you have a link you would like added to our links page please let us know.

Now, what do you have that is broken and that needs a fixing in Penasco?

Gracias,
Estero

jerry

Cool..If he has a list of tools and materials he would make use of please post...

Ok, we have been working for some time to get this site ready and finally it is live Hola and welcome! - For all your home repair and general maintenance needs...Penasco Handyman.
A very professional and capable young man named Ramses AKA MexGyver is the Supervisor, lead handyman, and recent Newlywed. There are a few people on the forum who know Ramses and have dealt with him and I'm sure will vouch for him and his affable character. We started the new site to be a resource for homeowners and visitors to Rocky Point where they can be confident that any of their service/repair needs can be met by individuals that have have been vetted and will adhere to the high standards we have in place and expect. All work is guaranteed and affordable.

We have some additional service items that we will be introducing soon that we believe will be a nice benefit to those visiting Penasco. We are open to any ideas, suggestions, or comments and if you have a link you would like added to our links page please let us know.

Now, what do you have that is broken and that needs a fixing in Penasco?

Gracias,
Estero

Estero

Not sure what you mean, but as far as tools go basically A-Z or anything found in a Harbor Freight type place. Materials are the regular stuff, concrete, wood, foam, steel, powder coat, oh and papercrete.

jerry

Well I was thinking extra lock sets,ceiling fans ..upgraded stuff that still works a lot of us have around our places...
caulk,paint,sand paper...old saws alls..drills.
No papercrete panels .....my mixer broke

Not sure what you mean, but as far as tools go basically A-Z or anything found in a Harbor Freight type place. Materials are the regular stuff, concrete, wood, foam, steel, powder coat, oh and papercrete.

Roberto

Yes I know Ramses personally and recommend him. I have seen several (read many) so called repair and maintenance companies come and go. They came for the work and left with the money leaving most of the work unfinished or poorly done. It is a serious problem here. No I'm not gonna name names on that.

This is great! I know Ramses and have no doubt he'll be in big demand once people get to know him. Have him bring me some flyers and/or business cards and we'll start recommending him at the TVA. I consider Ramses a fine young man...serious, mature, reliable and honest. Speaks English very well, too. Gracias, Estero!

Roberto

I hesitate to elaborate on my recommendation because a guy who can fix a computer program, an air conditioner, a jet ski, or repair a house roof sounds like a made up story.

Estero

LOL, he did all the other things very well long before working with me for the last 2 years. The computer piece was hands on learning over the last 2 years and at times he teaches me something new regarding computers these days.

marybna

Question I have new patio chairs on my patio. They are not suppose to rust but now they have white spots on them. I know we are at the beach. I tried to post a picture but no luck. If I took steelwool and clean them off and then covered them with pastwax, would that help?

playaperro

El Pirata
Question I have new patio chairs on my patio. They are not suppose to rust but now they have white spots on them. I know we are at the beach. I tried to post a picture but no luck. If I took steelwool and clean them off and then covered them with pastwax, would that help?
I would not use brillo pads that only speeds up the process, Lo siento but la brisa eats everything outside, I would recommend simple green and a daily cleaning, I think you rent so they are outside most of the time, Looks like even the month of August had many rentals, seems like old times are here again.

I have a propane generator that is acting up---over speed, then under speed..... maybe needs a tuneup? Location in Estero Morua, can come down early November to meet and get it going smoothly before the holidays. Thx!! Annie 520-955-2495

Estero

Hi Annie,

My casa is also in Estero Morua please email us at [email protected] if Antonio has your keys then we can take care of it possibly before you come down. I will also give you a call.

JGattheSea

PIF Puerto Peñasco
my next project is fixing my kitchen sink drain ... no U joint?? thats just wrong ... both sides just drain straight in to a V ... thats not right ... so maybe he can fix it for me would love to support the local businesses ... its an easy fix but needs to be done

Help needed in Estero Morua

RP Handyman---I need a tuneup on a propane generator out in Estero Morua----please call 520-955-2495 to schedule a day ASAP: I will be in Penasco 10/24-10/30 and 11/3-11/5:mexico::mexico:

Rocks

I have not good experience with patio furniture and I am now looking for quality furniture rather then cheap furniture.