Financial Instrument Lease and Sales.

We are project funder with our cutting edge and group capital fund we can finance your signatory projects and help you to enhance your business plan, our financial instrument can be used for purchase of good from any manufacturer irrespective of location. We specialized in BG, SBLC MTN, CD, Non collateral loan, confirmable Bank Draft and other financial assistance from AAA rated bank (Prime Bank). The financial instrument can be invested into High Yield Trading Program or Private Placement Programme (PPP). Please see our instrument description and leasing procedure as follow. DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENT: 1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee {BG/SBLC} 2. Total Face Value: Eur 5M{Minimum} to Eur 10B{Maximum} 3. Issuing Bank: AAA Rated Bank (Prime Bank). 4. Age: One Year and One Day 5. Leasing Price: 6%+2% =8% 6. Delivery: S.W.I.F.T MT-760 7. Payment: MT103 (TT/WT) 8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier Service Thank you, Willie Harmon. Phone number: 678-701-4820 Email: [email protected]

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
So... Willie, buddy.... I have this GREAT business plan to rebuild the water infrastructure in Puerto Penasco, since the water was off-on-missing in action for the better part of 3 days this past week. Can you finance me? In pesos, of course!

PS - How many 12 oz. bottles of water does it take for Stuart to have a shower after a sweaty, stinky day of fishing?

(Answer - 3 I lined up at least 6, but was able do it in three! Reminded me of my old days of beach camping!)

Jeeper - I know you deleted this thread... just as I was posting my smart-ass reply!!! Hahahahah!

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
I know. So why not get a huge loan from them and do some good for Penasco? BWWWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Roberto

I just applied for 2 million Euros !! My plan is to build a Disney like entertainment park! I want to put in in the large empty area off Calle 13. Wish me luck !!

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Good luck! Two million Euros probably isn't even enough to build a huge water slide that people could crack their skulls open on. But, yes... think about it.... think about it.... here it comes.... a waterpark in Penasco!

Good luck! Two million Euros probably isn't even enough to build a huge water slide that people could crack their skulls open on. But, yes... think about it.... think about it.... here it comes.... a waterpark in Penasco!
...with a HUGE wave pool...

Roberto

Actually not a waterpark. I think a small scale amusement park for children maybe under 12 mostly and a water park maybe with just spray heads to play and cool off, and some statuary would work. I saw a video of one up in , I think, Tucson that was neat for little kids to splash around in. Mexican families love to spoil the little ones. The 'carney' joints come to town with regularity. You know all the 'rides' and stuff. With food booths and some games I think it would be a real popular place for visiting Mexican families. Proximity to the most popular beach would be a plus. Calle 13 gets a bad name but it is really the center for Meixcan visitors. The taco stands on the south side are doing well as are those closer to Beito Juarez. ATV rentals are very popular and right there off 13. Harbor cruises are popular with Mexicans too and would be within easy walking distance off 13. The restaurants, bars and 'table dance" really get no action from these visitors. I see then walking around looking for stuff to do. The Hotel del Sol is very popular and there are many many small motels off Calle 13 for visitors. I actually had a guy interested in this idea but, well, he had to leave rather suddenly. I think it would work, fits in with Mexican needs, forget the Americanos.

Roberto....that RV park/covered storage out side of town(next to the self service car wash), past the old airport, has 2 pools that were packed every weekend, and even on weekdays during the summer months, with locals....and they were being charged $3 USD for admission.....

Whatever happened to that "waterpark"/slides out toward Black Mountain?

Roberto

That 'waterpark' out at Lomas Campestres is still there on the little hill but NO Water!! What a poor location.

I heard that the pool out by the storage lot was closed by the health dept last year??

That 'waterpark' out at Lomas Campestres is still there on the little hill but NO Water!! What a poor location.

I heard that the pool out by the storage lot was closed by the health dept last year??
I haven't been out at thhe rv park/storage for several years...just when the state closed the place because of non payment of taxes, etc.....pulled my trailer out of there before it was locked. But they used to shock the pool every night from the heavy useage...so lots of luck using it in the evening if you were staying there!