First Annual Bird Island Party Trip

This is just a short video of the "First Annual Day After Thanksgiving Bird Island Party Trip" I was busy having too much fun visiting and talking with everyone rather sticking a camera in their faces...

click the boat--> :boat:

This had to be the greatest Thanksgiving weekend, we had a magnificent meal, a beautiful boat trip, fun fish fry and a super shrimp boil, all with a great bunch of people...

Thanks to everyone that came along, and special thanks to all of you that donated cash or items for the schools... Esparanza para Nueva Vida... DIF... and the Womans Crisis Center... we really appreciate your support...

joester

2 salty dawgs
what a treat to see again what we saw Friday!
thanks again, you know this is going to get forwarded on :)

cheatka

Thanks for posting the great pics, I wish I could have gone. What kind of camera do you use, the underwater videos are great. When I snorkled with the sealions a few yrs ago I had a disposable waterproof camera, not near as good as yours. Thanks

Thanks cheatka... I use a SeaLife DC 600 Digital camera in the video mode... I need a red filter and that will make the water look blue in stead of that greenish grey color...

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Mark, the videos are awesome! I put one on my FB page and now MY friends want to come! I bet we won't have to wait until next T-Day to do it again.

P

Penasco Pirate

Maybe we could get a trip for the January 30th weekend?? Roger's comin'!!!

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Roger... as in Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers. As in "What would Roger do?" in my signature. They are doing a January show at JJ's Cantina in Cholla Bay.

A

azbeachboy

I don't know how Boo got in here? I lost my edit button...

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Oh man.......................
When can we go again??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is too cool, Chuck!

joester

2 salty dawgs
great shots Chuck -
can you post a few of those killer sunset shots as single files?
I'd like to add them to my desktop/screensaver.
thanks!

A

azbeachboy

Joe,
Let me look and see what I have, my computer crashed last month and I lost all my music and pictures. I do have back ups on cd's...