First time on forum

S

SandyBird

Hi to everyone and those of you I have already had the pleasure of meeting aboard the Pacifica this past Memorial "adopt a class" fundraising trip, what a blast!!!!!! :thumbsup:

My motto for life is:

"Aging is inevitable. Thinking, acting,and feeling old is optional."

Vvalenz

Welcome Sandy, I was on the ship up top most of the time, sorry we didn't meet, I am sure there will be a next time! Cheers

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Welcome to the forum Sandy, although I have already meet you this last weekend and it was a blast snorkeling together, however I know will see more of each other if more boat trips come up, hint, hint Mark!!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Hi Sandy,
It was so good meeting you and yours. We'll see you again on the next trip and welcome to the forum!

Welcome Sandy... Thank you for coming along on the trip with us... and BTW you were a very good passenger aboard the kayak... for all who didn't know "Sandy" is in the video on the blue kayak with me touring the shoreline as we were observing the mother sea lions feeding their pups...

I forgot to ask. Where do you stay when you come down ? We are in Plya De Oro # 260 and will be down June 10 - 14. We will be packing up for the Summer and will be back in the Fall.