Fishing 22nd and 23rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again i watched bouyweather say it was going to be flat on Friday and Sat, Friday I left the marina with Sandy atr 7;30 a.m. made some bait at the point and away to some rocks I like to fish 24 miles se, seas were not bad tey were not flat but I did not get beat up, when you have bad knees that means alot, we arrived at our rocks at 10;30 a.m. the only window we had to fish was between 12;00 and 3;00 due to the extreme tides, at 12;15 I hooked up to a nice pinta 26lbs, Sandy thedn caught a nice leopard 12lbs, then I hooked up again with a nice leopard 14lbs then Sandy using az large bonefish hooked up to a real nice fish 42lb whiteseabass a real one all in all we caught 6 nice fish , Sat I was going to go to Dessomboque but 4 to 5 foot rollers greeted me when I came out of the harbour, turned around and put the boat up, I did get to go for a ride a Brendts new boat a 58 foot viking what a ride real nice boat, he should have some great times fishing on it, Ric and Brendt I belive will charter on it in time maybe I can go along as a baithand

dmcauley

Good job Art! I have one more minor surgery on wednesday and after that will be ready for some winter fishing.

joester

2 salty dawgs
keep posting any news you have on that boat as to charters - I know a group that would like to charter a fishing boat like that!
joe and teri

Status
Not open for further replies.