Fishing Charters....

Kelney

I think trigger fish is much like Sierra. If it is not fresh, you might as well feed the cats with it. The last few times, I pulled out some frozen trigger to eat, I could not get past the pungent fishy smell to even bother cooking it. I keep my fish in a water/ice solution so it was not like I let it just hang out on the deck getting ripe. Ohh boy, it smelled like Sub's sloppy ...... oh never mind.

I would love to go out fishing but my husband isn't into it and I don't want to go out on a charter by myself. I haven't fished the deep sea in 35+ years and would really love to do it again. (A bucket list thing maybe?!) If anyone is going out sometime between May 29 and June 2 and has room for a stowaway, please let me know. I will pay whatever the going rate is for a charter and would be forever indebted to you!!

I might make a trip on the 22nd, it all depends on the weather, but the way bouyweather has bee might as well just go down and see what the wind is doing

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
I hear ya, Art. Last weekend, Audi said it was whitecapping at the Caballo, while we were sitting on totally flat reflective-glass water at the 51. Just crazy.

I think we're finally moving into our more typical summer weather pattern now. High pressure will be building all week with temps finally reaching the 100's next week here in PHX. That usually means morning light breezes out of the south and a stronger afternoon wind off Baja out of the west down there.

This has been one of the windiest spring seasons ever.

ReelHard

grouper slayer
I believe i will also be heading down. in two weeks and also three weeks. I can probally find room on my boat. but no promises. will let you know. here are some pics from last week at tournament

Attachments

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
I believe i will also be heading down. in two weeks and also three weeks. I can probally find room on my boat. but no promises. will let you know. here are some pics from last week at tournament
That's a freakin' toad!!

Hey, do me a favor - remind Dave he still owes me a grouper shirt XXXL that I paid him for in advance. I tried to catch up with him at Capones last weekend, but he was home sleeping already. Not sure when I'll be back down - probably mid-June. Saving my pennies for Mazatlan first week of June. Thanks!