Fishing on 2/21?

P

pikeu68

Anyone planning on going fishing this upcoming weekend? Doug and I are planning on heading down if the weather permits. Let us know if you are going.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Right now, Sat. looks okay according to Buoy (1 footers), Sunday looks like it will be flat. Might go if I get a crew. Need to see if we can catch a BIGGER seabass! :lol: :lol: :lol:

dmcauley

Last sat. started out nice but when we got to the 12 it got really rough. One foot waves my behind!! Got all the sardines and sand bass we could use inshore on Fri and sat. in less than an hour. We caught a load of great gold spots at the bruja friday but the water never settled down saturday. We won't be down but tite lines and good luck

P

pikeu68

It looks like Doug and I (Scott) are going to fish on Sunday instead of Saturday. If you are down there come by Safe Marina on Saturday afternoon (about 3 PM) and say hi. We are going to install our radio on the boat "Reel Hard" before we head out on Sunday. We should have an open spot on the boat for Sunday if you are interested. Stop by safe marina on Saturday or reply to this message before Saturday morning (10AM) if you are interesed in going out fishing or to just say hi.