Fishing Tournament

I know they did not do a very good job of letting people know what was going on but I will tell you it was a blast, tough fishing but the way all these guys felt was lets go win this, to bad alot of you guys did not show, the about time won the largest grouper with the Captain Adolfo catching a 92 lber, Jeff Boyd did great since wee were fishing pretty close together he came up with a 88lber for second place, I had a 65lber second place until Sun when someone else caught a 75 lber, after the weigh in they had a party with frsh grouper for dinner, but the prizes were great 1st place winner grouper was 4,200 Dollars thats great maybe next time some of you guys will participate its ok to lose, but its alot more fun to compete:geek:

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
I hear ya, Art. I really wanted to fish it, but didn't plan. Communication could be better. And, Mother's Day weekend also put a crimp in the plans. Maybe next year! Glad you guys had so much fun!

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Communication will be much better next time as they (OCV) are reaching out to us gringos for help in promotion

dmcauley

, otherwise I would have fished it.I am at the marina almost every weekend and did not hear about it until 3 days beforehand.

dmcauley

Hey Russ, One suggestion. Next tournament send out invitations to us guys to lessen confusion. I was told by several fishing buddies that they" assumed I knew about it but I didn't 'til the last moment. Pre-registration is a good idea also.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Hey Russ, One suggestion. Next tournament send out invitations to us guys to lessen confusion. I was told by several fishing buddies that they" assumed I knew about it but I didn't 'til the last moment. Pre-registration is a good idea also.
I am with you on this. We here all work hard to make the communication flow so eventually it will all be better keep a look out we have some stuff coming!

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
Glad you guys had fun!

Mother's Day made it a definite "no chance" for me as well...

I've been travelling heavily the past 6 weeks with work, so I'm looking forward to just getting down on the water.

A

angelinastones

Congrats to the winners in the tournament! haha There should be the biggest fish caught! =D