Fishing

Bandit7

A few buddies and I are coming down the weekend of May 11-13 and would like to do some fishing. Anybody have any suggestions for Sat 4-6 hours? 4 people total.

Thanks

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
You might see if Adolfo has a partial group going out that day on the "About Time" He knows how to fish and you will have a great time. I would plan on 5 + hours but I may be wrong.....he can be reached (he speaks good English) at [011521] -638-112-4431 If you are local use the 638-112-4431 number but if you are calling from the USA use the numbers in brackets first.
Adolfo fish.jpg

Sorry Russ but he's booked already for Saturday May 12... RockyPointJoe already has his deposit on it...

Last edited:

Bandit7

Seadweller, I'm trying to check out the PM. But I'm getting a message that I can't use that function, the administrator has it locked until I have 5 posts in the forum???

Cool... I need to run to the DIF Therapy Center this morning to get some papers signed, but my wife Barb will be here if you call...

The one and the same... but they are not going out on his panga, they are going out on his other boat...

Last edited: