Fishing

dmcauley

The tournament was a bust. The winner won with a thirty some odd lb grouper.
The big deal is that the yearly tournament has been kept alive by the few who entered.
I opted to fish the deeper reefs on friday and was rewarded 13 decent halibut between myself and Felipe. It was very rough on the 51 and we had to return at a slow clip but it was well worth it.

We fished Saturday at the 22 - nothing but wind . Sunday at the 20, 25 & the 22 - nothing but the water was like glass. Had a large school of porpoise bow riding in front of the boat. We went out Monday with Pepe out to the 42 and caught 3 halibut and about 50 large calicos. Most of the Calicos were in the 10 lb. range, the halibut were around 12 lb.s, 18 lb.s and 30 lb.s. Weather was great.

sampson

Playing Hooky
Going to RP in the morning is there a number to get a hold of Pepe I have talked to him before but the number I have for him is not in service any more maybe you can help me out? thx.
We fished Saturday at the 22 - nothing but wind . Sunday at the 20, 25 & the 22 - nothing but the water was like glass. Had a large school of porpoise bow riding in front of the boat. We went out Monday with Pepe out to the 42 and caught 3 halibut and about 50 large calicos. Most of the Calicos were in the 10 lb. range, the halibut were around 12 lb.s, 18 lb.s and 30 lb.s. Weather was great.

Ed B

Small Potatoes
I've been seeing him a lot at Safe. Think he takes care of one of the boats at the dock.