For sale 50' foot Yacht already in slip in Peñasco

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Beautiful 50 footer ready to go on your personal adventures or be the asset of your new enterprise 2 ways to buy
1. As a full owner
2. As a partner

If you are interested contact me by PM and I can give you the details.

I personally walked the boat and although it is older it is in good shape. The boats maintenance is up to snuff and she is ready to sail. If it were my boat I would spend some time on the wood work finishes and other details but as is - looks to be a great buy for the right person. The boat is called a 10 knotter and according to the maintenance crew it gets great hours per gallon - heres a few pics

JR BACK LETTERS.jpg JR DRIVING CONTROLS.jpg JR CLOSET.jpg JR DINNING SUNNY.jpg

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Now there's a real hole in the water you can pour some money into!

You're right though, Russ. For its age, it looks to be well-kept and in good shape. I'll have to take a closer look at it next time I'm down. Would make a good charter for doing overnight adventures to the deep reefs and such. Any idea of how much fuel it tanks - range? I'm assuming twin diesels for power.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Back in the old days, that boats name was the "SIN TI". It came to Penasco from San Carlos. Thats all I remember about it, except that a few years ago it was traded for a house, here in RP. Lady Jeeper your maintenence man used to own it.

Last edited:

The Man

MexiRuss.....

Why on earth are you pushing that boat/ship(????)?.

It would make a great addition to RP Rec! Then you can change from a beach hat to a ship cap hat!

Or ya, don't have sea legs?

the man