Forum Member Issue

Could one of the forum staff members, or the admin, please help a new member with the screen name Hillbeartoe? He is unable to post and can only send instant messages. I responded to his IM and am trying to help, but I can't figure out how to send Stuart a message, either. Contact me if you need his email address. Thank you,
Barb.

Thanks, Terry. I suggested that. He said he had tried the Contact Us, but hadn't received a response. I told him people may be out fishing, or traveling, or whatever, and it may just take some time. I wondered if he might be Happy, but his IMs seemed quite polite and reasonable.

jerry

Might be a smart phone issue..I am blocked on my Tmobile phone...thought it was something I said

jerry

My T-Mobile phone wouldn't let me view this forum a couple of days ago, but it is fine now.
I have a 8 month long back in forth with Tmobile support on Mexican coverage near Caborca.They have a deal with Telcel and Moviestar but Telcel locks us out on the coast.The result is no coverage as the other provider is weak.....Kafka would be proud of Telcels explanations....

Landshark

My T-Mobile phone wouldn't let me view this forum a couple of days ago, but it is fine now.
My T-mobile phone is working good viewing the forum but as of about a week ago my PC only shows dates of posts on the home page, no longer showing 45 minutes ago, today at, yesterday, etc. I figured it was a forum issue. Has anybody else had this problem?

apricot

Yes, I noticed that problem for the last couple of days but it's working again now....somebody must have fixed it.

It's back again only on T-mobiles 4G data network. It's fine via a wireless connection with the same phone, it was ok last week via 4G data.
Message said "we don't allow connections from your ISP .
Please contact your Webmaster at RPT if you feel this is an error"

I have sent a message to the RPT Webmaster to see if they can get it working on
their end. If that's the problem.

Last edited:

jerry

It's back again only on T-mobiles 4G data network. It's fine via a wireless connection with the same phone, it was ok last week via 4G data.
Message said "we don't allow connections from your ISP .
Please contact your Webmaster at RPT if you feel this is an error"

I have sent a message to the RPT Webmaster to see if they can get it working on
their end. If that's the problem.
Same message I get on tmobile

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Mobile issues are often beyond our control. We generally don't block entire IP segments, just known offending individual IPs. If someone is having an issue, PM me the IP address and I'll look into it.

I did see Hillbeartoe as a new member with no posts. He is coming out of Cox in Mesa, AZ. His IP is not blocked. Does show he needs to complete the registration process via email. I'll change that to registered user.
Thanks,
Stuart