Fox 10 report on whales and Rocky Point

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
We highlighted Gillies Photo on out Travel Photo of the week. What? you dont get your own copy in your inbox? No problem, simply use this form to sign up. It takes one second of your life and you will love the travel photo of the week. Puerto Penasco People

I can’t stand that guy. I remember last year when he was all anti-rocky point. And then when Brewer became the Self-proclaimed ambassador to Rocky Point, he had to eat crow.He's a tool.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Heard Rosy on KFYI this morning driving to work. The Mexican Anti-Propaganda machine seems to be in full swing. :)

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
It's a shame, I used to like Rick. He lives in North Phoenix in my neighborhood and is Italian so we always liked Ricky. Obviously after he started bashing Rocky Point for no reason I had to throw him away like the garbage that was coming out of his mouth. Pretty funny that good ol Ricky didnt have too much commentary about the story. Rick is what he hates, a WOP

mis2810

He said that's why he never leaves the marina with his boat - something about it being safer and just sitting and drinking martinis. He thinks he's Thurston Howell. What a jerk.