Full Moon Sunrise

On the morning of May 17, 2011 as we are leaving port at 5:30am we were able to watch the full moon setting on the western skyline over the Sea of Cortez a.k.a. Gulf of California, just as the :sunny: was beginning to rise and light up the clouds on the eastern horizon...

[video=youtube;YfC66B6kn1Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfC66B6kn1Q[/video]

Thank you mr.phx that's only 32 shots from the over 120 that I took before we even made it from port to morua estuary on our way to the island... it was a truly beautiful morning... I even managed to get in some really colorful HD video clips...

I love the full moons in Rocky Point, especially if you're out on a sunset cruise... in the evening it's just the reverse, you can watch the sun setting in the west over the baja and look over your shoulder and sea the moon rising above whale hill... too cool...

R

ratmo

Wow/............
It is such a great video about full moon sunrise.........

As usual Mark, great work!!! Aren't we truly lucky to know about/be apart of/live in (take your pick) such a remarkably beautiful place as the Sea of Cortez.....thanks for a fantastic video!!!!

Do you think you can get a good picture of BI when the mirage thing is going on???? (The thing Bruce just could not fathom, LOL!!) That is just so cool, you need to get it on film.......

jerry

nice work...have you ever seen the Green Flash (without licking a toad or eating a stange looking mushroom)