Gas Prices

jerry

90 gallons, $362 in the boat two weeks ago. Figure on $4 a gallon right now in Penasco. I have a cheat sheet in my wallet for liters=gallons so I know exactly how much gas I'm buying and putting in the boat. Burned 78 gallons of it fishing. A run to the 51 typically burns 88 gallons.

Time to start buying fish, not gas. :(
Or taking a paying fisherman

So sad but last year we were paying less than in the states. I just don't know how the locals can afford it, as well as us. It will drive the price up for all goods.

jerry

In Caborca a guy measured out a 10 liter purchase and found he only receive 8
"In the purchase of 10 litres of petrol stolen two litres
H. Caborca, are-last Saturday a customer of the petrol station Salcido, located on calle Obregon and the avenida Adalberto Sotelo, denounced the scandalous robbery that made this company to its customers once sought to acquire 10 liters in a deposit only frame 8 litres at the end, but were charged 128.60 pesos.
The affected reported that after you try to talk to the responsible trade, this accepted this pump dispatcher for a long time the problem give liters of "less" but that the owner has simply ignored the accusations of their own employees, directly affected customers who ignore this situation.
The irregular situation came to public light when a customer purchased a gallon measures showing that the deposit only reached mark 8 liters, so alert to all the caborquenses to avoid purchasing fuel in this establishment, before clear theft they are doing to their customers."
http://www.arietecaborca.com/?p=54435&cpage=1#comment-43678

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Always the bright spot in my day Jerry. Does your poison jar ever empty? Is there nothing good going on in your life? Just askin......

So they are stealing from their own people also. What a shame min $5.00 per day to drive to work and they only make $10.00 per day. Sucks!!! You don't have a job you can't feed your family what can you do? I know what I would do just hope I don't get caught.

mondone

Whitecaps
Regular is down to $3.19 here in Phoenix. Heading down tomorrow, what is Pemex price now? Its been a while since I filled up down there when the price shot up.

so thats like 3.78 per gal? DAMN SAM
Speaking of Sam. Why don't then install pumps at the Sams Club so we can pay member prices?

jerry

Some of these pumps has tricky programming to rip off the drivers.Many times they hit you in the middle of a fillup cycle rather than the front or last 20 liters...makes it hard to see the sleight of hand....