God damn Heroin

Landshark

Well Known Member
Yes I have heard that worked for a Dutch friend too but this new vaccine looks incredibly promising from the story above.2.4 million Americans are addicted....mind boggling...
Basically a death sentence for many people. My younger athlete daughter is a firefighter EMT. She sees this crap every day. 911 calls for teenage kids with their resting heart rate at 230 saying they didn't take anything. Scary stuff...
"The National Institute on Drug Abuse states that between 40 and 60 percentof recovering drug addicts will eventually relapse. With heroin, those rates are even higher. Some experts place the rate of relapse for heroin addicts as high as 80 percent, which means that the recovery rate may be as low as 20 percent."

ernesto

Well Known Member
Big pharma and our paid for elected officials are the problem. This is legal in Mexico , Brazil Costa ,Rica, New Zealand. Does not "cure" per se. Resets the brain and gives the addict another chance to choose the right path.

jerry

Well Known Member
Mushrooms helped a friend a lot too...Sort of kept her from getting depressed after quitting alcohol

Landshark

Well Known Member

dirtsurfer

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
Heading to the jail in an hour to pick up my daughter who is being released for the second time around for heroin addiction. She completed the in jail rehab program and the judge agreed to an early release because of it. She says this time is different, she has decided drugs suck and wants to move on with life. Hope so because while so many organizations say they have a solution for addicts, they really don't unless the user is ready to quit. Maybe this time will be different, hope so because I'm out of ideas on how to help her and we're worn out from raising her born addicted 5 year old daughter.
May the gods grant you all of the help, patience and wisdom you require. You are a great person.

jerry

Well Known Member
the genetic testing sites give you clues to see if you can try chillsteps....some people it is all or nothing....in the genes...not willpower

gofastsandman

ODYC LGBTWTFBBQ
Heading to the jail in an hour to pick up my daughter who is being released for the second time around for heroin addiction. She completed the in jail rehab program and the judge agreed to an early release because of it. She says this time is different, she has decided drugs suck and wants to move on with life. Hope so because while so many organizations say they have a solution for addicts, they really don't unless the user is ready to quit. Maybe this time will be different, hope so because I'm out of ideas on how to help her and we're worn out from raising her born addicted 5 year old daughter.
Sorry to hear this.
Hard one there.
I walked away from cocaine.
Let me know if I can help.

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
How about Charlie Darwin the Sword of Stupidity as you're to damned dumb to breed? Fogerty could probably make it work with a new riff of "Runnin Thru The Jungle".

Anyone or anything that damned dumb should never be able to pass on that inbred stupidity to the future of any species to include the most stupid of all animals: Homo Sapiens.

JJ

Sonya Blade

Kinda true...moderation is the key, especially if it's a daily habit. Alcohol can be a tonic, or a poison. In my misled youth I was on the losing end of that deal. Thankfully common sense prevailed.
Gone are the days when there's a clean party without booze and drugs. People can't dance without getting high/drunk lol. I agree it increases dopamine levels and raises the happiness factor but nobody understands "control".

jerry

Well Known Member
Gone are the days when there's a clean party without booze and drugs. People can't dance without getting high/drunk lol. I agree it increases dopamine levels and raises the happiness factor but nobody understands "control".
Just spent New Year's in Nashville...now that place is out of control...

BeachyKeen

Well Known Member
Didn't try this drug as that part of the battle happened a few years ago. Naltrexone was the drug then, injections, implant, or pills daily. The crappy healthcare wouldn't pay for the super expensive injections, daughter wouldn't let them cut her to put the implant in, so we went with the pills, and then she didn't take them but told me she did!!! Bottom line is you gotta want it. Drives me crazy...
I don’t care if I get made fun of but from extremely personal experience methadone does help some people if they use it properly And only with Jesus did myself and my husband beat very addictive and life changing drugs. I pray often throughout my day and you , your family and your daughter will go on my prayer list. I’m not pushing religion on anyone, the real Jesus is not about religion anyways but redemption is possible, the road is not promised to be easy and I hope for peace in the near future! Never give up even if you must do tough love , that is not giving up on someone.

dirtsurfer

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
I don’t care if I get made fun of but from extremely personal experience methadone does help some people if they use it properly And only with Jesus did myself and my husband beat very addictive and life changing drugs. I pray often throughout my day and you , your family and your daughter will go on my prayer list. I’m not pushing religion on anyone, the real Jesus is not about religion anyways but redemption is possible, the road is not promised to be easy and I hope for peace in the near future! Never give up even if you must do tough love , that is not giving up on someone.
Great words to inspire! Thank you and good luck.