Gonocci

Roberto

Thought I died and went to gourmet heaven last night at Panne Y Vino. I'm not sure how to spell it but I sure knew how to eat it. True, it's not a typical Mexican restaurant but it sure is a treat to eat there. Luca does a really good job, you should try it next trip.

AZ ROB

You should call a few days ahead and get the Osso Bucco it is awesome... Plus I always love when my Tiramissu shows up with out even having to ask for it.

ddez

Gnocchi mmmmmm Noni's(grandmas) was the best. is it on thr menu at Panne Y Vino. Will have to give it a try

Don't think he's going, which for me is good news. At least he's not going any time soon and has extended his lease on his current location.

GV Jack

Snorin God
OK....It's Gnocchi. These are wonderful potato dumplings. They were invented by Cleveland Mayor Ralph Perk(owski) who is the only mayor in history
to have his hair actually catch fire. He really didn't invent them but his wife perfected them. She also was a champion bowler. If in Cleveland, you should
visit the Gnocchi Hall of Fame. It's right next to Alan Freed's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

:bunny:

Attachments

Thought I died and went to gourmet heaven last night at Panne Y Vino. I'm not sure how to spell it but I sure knew how to eat it. True, it's not a typical Mexican restaurant but it sure is a treat to eat there. Luca does a really good job, you should try it next trip.
I hope you all know how much I appreciate your kind words about Pane e Vino Ristorante. Thank you!!!

Roberto

I hope you know how much we appreciate being able to get a splendid meal in Penasco that is different from the usual fare. I hope to have more fresh Basil soon. I'll bring some by when I do.

Bubblylady, it is located on the Main street, Benito Juarez, on the right hand side of the road, right where the Railroad crosses the street when going toward the Malecon. You would turn right into the parking lot, just at the stop sign and RR crossing. Bear to the right in the lot, the building is a long one on your left, the Rail Road will be on your right hand side and Pane e Vino is at the end of that building on the first floor. Lots of parking.

GV Jack

Snorin God
I always go there every trip I make.

Back in April we were there and there was a horse tied up in the grass in front.

I decided to try one of his great Filet with the Peppercorn Sauce. It was delicious.

When I got the bill I happened to look out the window and the horse had disappeared.

When I asked the two servers if that was where my filet came from, it got a big laugh.

I just hope they don't tell you about the fun we had after a few of those Chiantis figuring out the
Peso to Dollar thingy.

It is one of my favorite restaurants anywhere. Great folks and super food. Try it you'll like it.

If there is no horse, they probably won't have any filets.

Roberto

GV, do they still make you sit in the back room or are you allowed up front now? You do get wild on that Chianti !! The story I heard is that you went out and tried to ride that horse, is that true? They said you went to your vehicle and put on some silly looking childrens cowboy outfit first.

GV Jack

Snorin God
Yes, and Victor said I looked just darling in those chaps with the fringey things on the side.

Back room???? They said that was my private dining room. They said they'd never let Basil Boy sit there.

Or was it Beelzebub????????