Got Corona?

I've kind of adopted the Modelorama on Jaurez just down the street from Burger King. Laura speaks English and is just fantastic. Cousin Rosita is a beauty but I always call Rosita Miss Mexico.

Their prices are the best in town for Corona Extra. Ends up costing $200 pesos a case if you can hold onto the bottles. She also carries the rest of the Modelo lineup as well as the Bud group.

Stop by and see the store.
539976_428512443849291_2074637527_n.jpg

Terry C

Not many people like Corona on here. But, almost on the frozen side it's the best. As in right now.....

And I approve this message. :grin:

mis2810

We go to the Corona agencia in front of the Aka Si store on that three-sided corner at Constitucion and Benito Juarez. They charge $205.00 pesos a case if you bring back the bottles. Terry-we are a Corona household! :coldone:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Yuck. I only allow Pacifico in my fridge. If you come visit and you can't like Pacifico, you better bring your Coronas.... LOL!

Jeep,
You are in luck, Pacifico is on the menu!

mis2810,
CoronaGirl will save you $5 pesos and the smiles are always free.

all,
working on a deal with an establishment to sell our Coronas (12oz or 355ml) for $10 Pesos with any meal. Eat something and drink ice cold Corona's with an amazing sunset all night long. $10 Peso Coronas on the Malecon? Just perfect!

mis2810

But CoronaGuy is our old friend and knows us by name, I can't desert him like that. But I like that we all spend in different places, it's better for PP.

playaperro

El Pirata
I drink most stuff except Milwaukee Best, but I drink dos xx's, the Corona that is bottled for nationals is a different quality than the export according to taste tests done at GG's,

mis2810

I drink most stuff except Milwaukee Best, but I drink dos xx's, the Corona that is bottled for nationals is a different quality than the export according to taste tests done at GG's,
Never been to GG's, but I can tell you with absolute certainty that the Corona in Mexico is SIGNIFICANTLY different than the Corona in the US. My husband will not drink Corona in the US - ever, but that's all he'll drink in Mexico. I only drink Corona, regardless of which side of the border I am, but it definitely tastes a lot better in Mexico. And no, it's not just because I'm on the beach on vacation, it's everywhere in Mexico. :mexico:

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Tome Pacifico nada mas!! I can't stomach Tecate in Mexico the same way I cannot drink Miller beer in the US. And, when I can find it, nothing is better than a ice cold draft Indio. I think Bryan's serves them. My favorite hole-in-the-wall Mamacitas no longer serves Indio.

At home, I'm a Session fan (Full Sail Brewing Company, Oregon). If you haven't tried, give it a go. Stubby 11 oz. red label bottles. They make a dark black label, too, but I'm a lager fan. Bonus points -- every bottle cap has either a rock-paper-scissors printed underneath. Makes a great drinking game. Kind of like how Pabst Blue Ribbon has a card under each bottle cap.

Stay thirsty, my friend!!

Ahhh, $1 or less Corona/Pacificos just like many places in Puerto Vallarta. Hope the food is great also. Keep us posted.

Probably not Sol or other Tecate brands. Most places do either Corona or Tecate products, been awhile since I've seen both brands in the same place in RP.

I also Like XX ambar, and you can buy it on almost on every corner they sell them on the "OXXOs" but my favorite one is "Cerveza NocheBuena" but is only sold in the holiday Season (also available on OXXOs (I am not sponsored by OXXO)