Got Corona?

I had to refreshed the personal stash of my favorite bevie after sharing my last four with Mr Russ. After testing the product I've decided that the reason the Corona taste so much better in Mexico than in the states is the freshness. It's the only logical explanation. Or maybe it is the salty sea air... or maybe the perch from the balcony...or even the devilish little green peppers from the ranch. Yes, I've become even more infatuated with the blue crown than ever before.

rplarry

Tome Pacifico nada mas!! I can't stomach Tecate in Mexico the same way I cannot drink Miller beer in the US. And, when I can find it, nothing is better than a ice cold draft Indio. I think Bryan's serves them. My favorite hole-in-the-wall Mamacitas no longer serves Indio.

At home, I'm a Session fan (Full Sail Brewing Company, Oregon). If you haven't tried, give it a go. Stubby 11 oz. red label bottles. They make a dark black label, too, but I'm a lager fan. Bonus points -- every bottle cap has either a rock-paper-scissors printed underneath. Makes a great drinking game. Kind of like how Pabst Blue Ribbon has a card under each bottle cap.

Stay thirsty, my friend!!
Capone's serves ice cold Indio on draft. Muy bueno!

Agree also, can't beat Full Sail Amber Ale. Priced great at Total Wine.

BIG MAC

If you like the Session lager, try Mexican Logger by SKA brewing in Durango. Have seen it at Total Wine.