Gun battle in front of school in Rocky Point March 17

jerry

So why would you be surprised? A lot of property in Penasco is owned by members of "the Cartel". They scare the tourists away, depress property values, then pick up property at incredible bargains! You don't need a "local friend" to tell you that "great revelation".
Jesus,you could not be more wrong ...cartel money built the biggest projects...they want values to go up as much as the next investor....unfortunately shit happened

Aren't the realtors the one saying that now is the time to buy? Everything is dirt cheap. Buy now buy now don't miss out. Sounds as though they are speculating that property values are going to go up in the not so distant future.
Oh yeah, the cruise ships.... I totally forgot.

2. Value of property should increase once Mexico's first cruise ship home port is in place. March 1, 2014 UPDATE...SALES ARE UP INVENTORY IS DOWN, BUYERS ARE ALREADY LATE FOR THE "GOOD DEALS". We see the MLS daily, it's picking up speed FAST, bank foreclosed condos being purchased, well priced inventory reducing.

http://www.mexicanbeachbum.com/Why_Rocky_Point/page_2575451.html

HURRY!

Last edited:

GV Jack

Snorin God
And Jerry said, "the girls from TDs were buying ammunition again for mystery men at the last fair grounds show....the dancing business must be slow"

Obviously, someone must have told him that because it's hard to believe he would recognize any of those fine ladies through personal experience.

Reactions: ron

jerry

And Jerry said, "the girls from TDs were buying ammunition again for mystery men at the last fair grounds show....the dancing business must be slow"

Obviously, someone must have told him that because it's hard to believe he would recognize any of those fine ladies through personal experience.
Gv you know they have a early bird senior special.....all dancers over 40 years old!

GV Jack

Snorin God
Sorry Jerry.

When they get a Super Seniors with those gorgeous 60 year old dancers, I may partake if I can escape the oxygen tent and have plenty of digitalis.

I believe the reporting is much more accurate in the U.S. but a lot of crime happens that goes unreported. I think there is so much crime that only the big crimes or interesting crimes make the news-kind of an information overload situation.
Thank god we have a dedicated police force that earnestly goes after the bad guys. My condolences go out to the Navajo officer shot and killed yesterday.

playaperro

El Pirata
I believe the reporting is much more accurate in the U.S. but a lot of crime happens that goes unreported. I think there is so much crime that only the big crimes or interesting crimes make the news-kind of an information overload situation.
Thank god we have a dedicated police force that earnestly goes after the bad guys. My condolences go out to the Navajo officer shot and killed yesterday.
Brian William can vouch for you on accurate reporting, actually programs like primer impacto do much better reporting crime in the usa than national programs from USA.