Happy Birthday Chari

GV Jack

Snorin God
Don't worry kiddo I won't tell anyone you're 55 today.

I hope you have a happy happy and many happy, healthy returns.

Kenny

Just 55? No wonder she can still remember, hold on I'll get it in a minute.:think:

Happy birthday young friend, and I hope to see ya soon.

Barb and I hope you are having a Happy Happy Birthday Chari... sea U soon... and we left a bunch of shells on the beach for you to find next time you're here....

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Yup, thank you! I am a social worker.....I'm not secretive tho, I'll tell on myself always......

Happy B-day a day late. Maybe we'll see you in Lobos and I'll get the Key so you can see the view from the top of the light house.Leigh and Kathleen

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone! And Leigh, we did get to go up the lighthouse over President's Day weekend. I was leery of the ladder because of my leg but all who went all the way up just loved it! We took a picnic lunch for Mark's birthday. It was an awesome day and I'm sure everyone would like to go up the lighthouse again some day!

joester

2 salty dawgs
Happy Birthday Chari!
better a day late than a peso short :)
hope to see you Memorial Day weekend

GV Jack

Snorin God
Happy Birthday Ladyjeeper. I hope we can meet some day!!
It won't happen. She'll even make phony threads just to have to not meet you. I know from experience.

On the other hand, I had the same experience trying to get dates in high school.