Happy birthday wishes

B

bahiatrader

I wish to thank rockypoint.net for wishing me a happy birthday. Not a lot of people were banking on me making this one. I'm planning on trying for anotheryear of Social Security checks now. Tammy and my cousins are taking me for a prime rib dinner tonight. Beautiful day

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
Birthday Wishes

Happy Birthday, Bahiatrader! It's mine too! Guess who else was born on our birthdays...George Clooney, Sigmund Freud and BOB SEEGER!:bunny: Have a great day, I know I am going to. And thanks to Rocky Point Talk for the birthday wishes too.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Should have known that you are a ramblin' gamblin' girl!:cruisin::coldone::woo::cheers:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Duh! You too, Sheryl! I can see that I need a few days on the beach..............LOL! Both of you have a great Birthday!

B

bahiatrader

We went to the Prime Rib Room at the Riverside where I gorged myself on juicy rare meat with pie and ice cream. I found $163.00 I didn't know I had so I decided to blow $143..00 on the slots, which I rarely play, saving $20.00 back to pay for my yearly permit to fish in the handicapped area by Davis Dam. It's the best place to fish off the shore on the entire stretch of the river from here to Lake Havasu. I put ten into a machine, took $50.00 out and came home with a smile on my face. The extra $40.00 will help pay for the new hanging garden I'm going to try this year. I bought a Topsy Turvy Tomato Planter, and decided to make a hanging garden with empty milk jugs. So far I've ordered seeds for Early Girl Tomatoes, (for the Topsy Turvy) Sandia NM peppers. two kaliedescope packs of sweet pepper seeds, Italian Parsely, dill, and Minnesota Midget cantelopes to start. I'll probably add more later. I have it all engineered down to siol layering, watereing, how, when and where I'm going to hang it around on our dinky patio. I've been too damn long without a garden, so I gave myself one for my birthday. My mouth is already watering for home grown veggies two months from now. We know about homegrown tomatoes. I absolutely love fresh parsely and vine ripened cantelopes are food of the Gods beyond description. Happy Birthday to me! We have another forty-something wedding anniversary coming up in a couple days. I don't know how I'm going to top that.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

bahiatrader

Feliz compleaños Mentiras y Traición y mucho mas. I knew about Freud and Clooney, but, ignorant as I am, I've barely heard about Bob Seeger.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
Probably cuz I spelled his name like Pete Seeger instead of Bob Seger

Ramblin' Gamblin' Man

Yeah, I'm gonna tell my tale come on,
Come on, give a listen

Cause I was born lonely down by the riverside
Learned to spin fortune wheels, and throw dice
And I was just thirteen when I had to leave home
Knew I couldn't stick around, I had to roam
Ain't good looking, but you know I ain't shy
Ain't afraid to look it girl, hear me out
So if you need some lovin, and you need it right away
Take a little time out, and maybe I'll stay

But I got to ramble (ramblin' man)
Oh I got to gamble (gamblin' man)
Got to got to ramble (ramblin' man)
I was born a ramblin' gamblin' man

Yeah yeah yeah
Yeah alright here we go now now
I'm out of money, cause you know I need some
I ain't around to love you now, and I gotta run
Gotta keep moving, never gonna slow down
You can have your funky world, see you 'round

(repeat chorus)

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
That's his BEST SONG!!!!!!!!! I was in the 7th grade and this was MAGIC!!!!!

Bahiatrader, the Riverside has a Prime Rib Room? I never knew.........Yum!

B

bahiatrader

They also serve mahi mahi, salmon and chicken cordon bleu. The salmon is OK. the mahi mahi and chicken are great.