Happy Birthday!

may have seen it a couple of times... I was more the Flipper with Sandy & Bud and Sea Hunt with Loyd Briges kinda kid... those were just a couple of my favorites back then...

seems like TV these days is all crime, killin, and screamin... no wonder society is the way it is now...

It's on your page...everyone can see it. Sorry. If it helps, I am a teeny tiny bit older...just a teeny tiny bit, little, itty bitty bit, somewhat, kinda, maybe...oh, hell, a couple of years. I think I'll go find my song!
Well now ya did it... people will start looking at my page and find out more stuff about me... and about the teeny tiny bit part... at this point what's a couple of years, and don't pick on me cuz I'm younger OK?

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
Well now ya did it... people will start looking at my page and find out more stuff about me... and about the teeny tiny bit part... at this point what's a couple of years, and don't pick on me cuz I'm younger OK?
Listen up, whippersnapper! People look at your page anyway. You are one of the more interesting peeps-not to mention your peep shows - peep shows of the deep. Beak peep shows. Creepy beak peep shows. I may never eat calamari again. Now, no more disrespecting your elders! Do you have any video of squid? Now I must look my nightmare squarely in the beak!

Maybe this belonged in Rants and Raves? Creepy beaked people eating creatures.

Do you have any video of squid? Now I must look my nightmare squarely in the beak!

Maybe this belonged in Rants and Raves? Creepy beaked people eating creatures.
If I did have video of squid they would be on the end of a line being used as bait... I like to call calamari Deep Fried Buttholes... hope I'm not ruining your appetite... :chef:

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
If I did have video of squid they would be on the end of a line being used as bait... I like to call calamari Deep Fried Buttholes... hope I'm not ruining your appetite... :chef:
No. I raised 3 boys...I win gross-out contests with normal moms.

How about shrimp being called "roaches of the sea?"

Have you read "Fast Food Nation?"

Listen up, whippersnapper! People look at your page anyway. You are one of the more interesting peeps-not to mention your peep shows - peep shows of the deep. Beak peep shows. Creepy beak peep shows. I may never eat calamari again. .
I am what I am and dats all dat I am... ack ack ack ack... I'm Popeye the sailor man... toot... toot... or am I more of a Sponge Bob type of personality?

and no I haven't read Fast Food Nation... the thought of it scares the BeeGees outta me...

You know...there are those who enjoy buttholes!!! Oh..oh....got to be careful....this is a family oriented Forum (except for Rants & Raves)!!!:grin:;)

Oops...had to clarify that....I enjoy deep fried calamari...but not buttholes!!!

You know...there are those who enjoy buttholes!!! Oh..oh....got to be careful....this is a family oriented Forum (except for Rants & Raves)!!!:grin:;)

Oops...had to clarify that....I enjoy deep fried calamari...but not buttholes!!!
I can be butthole myself more often than not... but I do like the deep fried ones the best...

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Bouncing bubbles, bouncing balls......all the memories get jumbled.
As Charleton Heston used to say, "gettin' old ain't for sissies!":lol::lol::lol::eek3: