Happy Birthday!

A

azbeachboy

Stuart,
I hope you have a great Birthday! In a few years you can have at the beach...

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Many thanks, mi amigos! It's looking like this weekend will be a nice one for fishing and mentally, I'm already there! :boat:

jerry

Strange Birthday Facts
Since your last birthday 31,536,000 seconds have passed.
In the past year your hair will most likely have grown 12 cm and your nail about 4 cm.
Your heart beats at a rate of around of 72 to 80 beats per minute - since your last birthday it will have beat about 42,075,900 times.
You breath at a rate of about 30 breaths per minute so, since your last birthday you have taken approximately 15,768,000 breaths.
The volume of blood in your body is approximately 5 litres. The heart pumps about 280 litres of blood around your body every hour - that’s 2,688,000 litres per year!
The average garden snail (not one that has entered the Olympics 100 meters race) moves at around 0.03 mph. If one set out on your last birthday, and walked non-stop it would have traveled 263 miles. If you walked this distance non-stop you would complete it in around three days.
Since your last birthday you will have had about 1,460 dreams.
World population has grown by around 76,570,430 since your last birthday. In the time it takes you to read this another five babies will have been born.
During the past year there have been more than 50,000 earthquakes throughout the world.
The Earth is zooming around the sun at around 66,780 miles per hour! Since your last birthday the Earth has completed one journey around the sun travelling about 584,337,600 miles.
If you counted 24 hours a day, you would be over 31,000 years old when you reach one trillion!

jerry

I used to love to follow the bouncing ball and sing along with Mitch ...:eek3: not...
Me too, it was on before the twilight zone on Friday night in my town and I think the damn thing lasted an hour.Was Mitch a beatnik or was it like Elvis wearing long hair while beating up hippies?

Me too, it was on before the twilight zone on Friday night in my town and I think the damn thing lasted an hour.Was Mitch a beatnik or was it like Elvis wearing long hair while beating up hippies?
I think Mitch Miller and the Twilight Zone were one and the same... :eek3:

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Mitch Miller... wow. Haven't thought of him in years, but remember it well. Along with the Ed Sullivan Show. And Hee-Haw (my Dad's favorite; I always thought it was weird) and Laugh-In. You bet your sweet bippy!

Looking back, TV truly was a lot more "wholesome" and family-oriented then. Sunday nights, after dinner, the whole family used to watch Ed Sullivan together. It came on right after the World of Disney, which us kids never missed.

Anybody under 30 years old probably has no idea at all what I'm talking about!

I'm 52 and I haven't a clue... Stu... just joking as usual... one of my favorites was Marlon Perkins Mutual of Omaha wildlife shows... and who could forget Bonanza... giddy-up little dawgies...

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
:oops: Oh great now everyone knows how old I am... now you'll probably expect me to act my age... well it aint gonna happen... :roll:
It's on your page...everyone can see it. Sorry. If it helps, I am a teeny tiny bit older...just a teeny tiny bit, little, itty bitty bit, somewhat, kinda, maybe...oh, hell, a couple of years. I think I'll go find my song!