Happy is back as netblt

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Stuart and I both tried to ban him but it did not work. If any of you get messages from him saying someone else is complaining about you or other stupid stuff, just ignore it and put him on ignore. Stuart and I will work on the banning issue here on the forum. Sorry guys....

Last edited:

Kenny

He came at me this afternoon on our chat deal... I told him I thought he had died choking on his own sh**.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I've been on here for hours talking to people, telling them the truth.....I don't hate anyone but this is crazy......

GV Jack

Snorin God
He just seems to partake of the messaging tool.. Haven't seen a post yet at all. I had a nice conversation with him yesterday.

He told me to get off the forum forever. I LOLed and asked or what? He said he'd kick my a$$. I told him he better get a big shoe.
He loled and said see ya good buddy. Don't know why the rest of you can't get along with him. :)

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Does anyone have a physical address for him or his real name?
I wouldn't normally do this, but because he has physically threatened so many members here (as well as on other forums), time to take off the kid gloves. This has gone on too long and I'm done playing here.

I'm posting the following information about Happy. There is nothing secret about it, it is all available through Google doing an internet search. If any of you feel threatened, as some of his virtual attacks have threatened physical violence against our members, I urge you to file a restraining order with the Pima County Sheriff's Office against him. It may be the only thing that stops the individual harassment and personal attacks against you.

Wife's Name: Joanne Mendoza
Physical Address: 17591 S. Camino Confianza, Sahuarita, AZ 85629
Mailing Address: PO Box 1688 Green Valley, AZ 85622
Phone Number 520-625-5055
Email Address: [email protected]

Feel free to show him the same love he's shown all of you.

Last edited:
I wouldn't normally do this, but because he has physically threatened so many members here (as well as on other forums), time to take off the kid gloves. This has gone on too long and I'm done playing here.

I'm posting the following information about Happy. There is nothing secret about it, it is all available through Google doing an internet search. If any of you feel threatened, as some of his virtual attacks have threatened physical violence against our members, I urge you to file a restraining order with the Pima County Sheriff's Office against him. It may be the only thing that stops the individual harassment and personal attacks against you.

Really? A 71 year old? Obviously he gets his rocks off by doing this.

I'll bet he "cat fishes" people all time.

(if you have ever watched the show, you know what I am talking about
I don't watch it, I have three teenagers that do.)

Landshark

He just seems to partake of the messaging tool.. Haven't seen a post yet at all. I had a nice conversation with him yesterday.

He told me to get off the forum forever. I LOLed and asked or what? He said he'd kick my a$$. I told him he better get a big shoe.
He loled and said see ya good buddy. Don't know why the rest of you can't get along with him. :)
Jack, now your post makes sense. He's your neighbor!

jerry

One flaming bag of dog poop coming your way happy...have your better half answer the door!

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
As Stuart pointed out, this information is available on Google as it's all public records. However, please make sure not to physically go to his house, call him or send anything to him. I would suggest anyone who has been threatened by him to contact the Pima County Sheriff's Office. You can contact their non emergency number at (520) 351-4900. Let the police handle this, that's why you pay taxes after all...

We will be gathering server logs and if further issues continue, we will be contacting his ISP (Cox) and the Sheriff's Office to prosecute.

Crowbar1

he threaten me yesterday, my 2nd day here. he blames me for him getting banned at another forum that I'm a moderator at. He personally attacked and threatened me (online) and our moderating team decided to ban him. He will probably never figure out that it is him that causes himself getting banned, not others.