Happy / Sally >>>>

Kenny

Tortuga, you must know Happy and maybe even fished with him if you are at the park 6 months of the year. Tell us, does he have a reputation as being one of the better fisherman who launches out of there? I'll bet he does.
I don't know what Happy's status is, he didn't tell me, but I know he reads the forum often and misses his friends.

Kenny

playaperro

El Pirata
Hola Tyler, IMO if you ban Happy from posting on this site you should also apply justice to the electronic thief that stole his catch name. He had agreed to give it up and got some encouragement from a friend and change his mind. There are only two kinds of fair, State and County. Just my two cents. Have a great day

S

Submarine

FREE HAPPY/SALLY LONG LIVE THE WEETA

This forum is boring enough without Happy.
Bring back the Weeta and everyone lighten up!
I mean c'mon, we were so desparate for conversation we were debating Vietnam!

Kenny

That is classified information Chuck, but I took a chance and sent you what info I have via email. You won't be able to read it though, it's in code. I'll send the code at a later date in a undisclosed manner.[attachment=0:h2uany4l]keep_your_mouth_shout.gif[/attachment:h2uany4l]

Attachments

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
Everytime I bring him back I get complaints up my ass about him. I'm not here to babysit! :)

I'll let him back in, in 6 months.

S

Submarine

Didn't we already vote on this already?
There are only 50 members here, if that is even accurate. It's not like he's offending the general populace. I thought this was the Big Boy Forum Tyler!

Free Happy!

A

azbeachboy

This one for you Happy...I miss you!

Attachments

F

FIESTAFROG

Chuck, you must have had the day off! WAY to much time on your hands!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
tyler said:
.......I'm not here to babysit! :)...... quote]
Well now, if you look at it from my perspective it seems that you ARE babysiting those few that cry " how high" and acting 12 by not taking it and do with it what they please.
I also believe this was already discussed and a decision was made back then, so what is the real deal here? favoritisms? come on open the doors to ~~~HAPPY~~~ can you hear the populace screaming....... :sunny:

people yelling: HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!

PS: weewee against cactus looks painful!!!!

jerry

Well since a new day is dawning maybe the forum should follow the texans lead and welcome all idiots back.Tyler should include the german guy the hated Mexicans (old forum?,our Nigerian friends,the world wide community of naked photo suppliers and the team of Latvian scientists dedicated to giving us guys a larger penis.)

tortuga

:roll: Yes, I do know HAPPY and both he and his wife are good, maybe even great, fisherpeople. I also vote to BRING HAPPY BACK.

He probably doesn't want me to tell everyone, but he has been under the weather lately. Get well soon HAPPY.

:boat: :boat: