Happy / Sally >>>>

S

Submarine

azbeachboy said:
I used to have the "Happy picture of the day" on the old forum. I just had to look them up...

Cactus? That's why you pee on the rock!

FREE HAPPY!

HAPPY

User is currently banned
___ Hello all I do hope all had a ___ "HAPPY" ___ Holiday season,___

___ :fish: y :fish: y :fish: y, ___ "HAPPY", ___

Kenny

Sally said:
___ Hello all I do hope all had a ___ "HAPPY" ___ Holiday season,___

___ :fish: y :fish: y :fish: y, ___ "HAPPY", ___

I had a very nice one thank you..Doe's this mean I can't use the here fishy fishy anymore. :(

Kenny

HAPPY

User is currently banned
___ It's getting late, ___ I'll have something to say tomorrow, ___

___ :fish: y :fish: y :fish: y, ___ HAPPY, ___

HAPPY

User is currently banned
___ Thats rite Kenny, those :fish: y :fish: y :fish: y, ___ along with, ___ "HAPPY", ___ Belong to, ___ "HAPPY, ___

Kenny

Sally said:
___ Thats rite Kenny, those :fish: y :fish: y :fish: y, ___ along with, ___ "HAPPY", ___ Belong to, ___ "HAPPY, ___

That can't be right, it was a gift to use as I please. Maybe you should have slept on it like you had planned. This could get :evil: :lol: :lol: I've used the here fishy fishy before, and I'll use it again, if I want. :shock:

Sleep well my friend.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kenny

tortuga

:D Allllriiiight! Welcome back HAPPY. Inkaroads, if you meant the Playa de Oro Christmas dinner I was the turkey carver and MC. The shy quiet guy. Stop by space #113 and I'll buy you a beer.

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Gentlemen, & Ladies, ___ I want to thank all my pack members, who came forward & called an Ace an Ace, ___ & told it like it is, ___ on my behalf, in this past beef that I found myself in, ___you are true friends, ___ & also those that chose to remain silent, but offered their support via e-mail, & there were many, along with phone calls, ___ as for moderator Tyler he can rest assured that he made the rite decision,___ HEY, ___ it was put to a vote awhile back & I came out on top, ___ live with it, ___ if it had gone the other way, ___ I would have packed my bags & gone on down the road & terrorized another neighborhood, :lol: :lol: :lol: , ___ & you can take that to the bank, ___ there would have been NO sour grapes, OR complaining, OR hammering the moderator, delivered by me ___ & rest assured that I hold NO ill feelings toward those that were involved in the beef, ___

___ Hasta La Vista, ___ Here, :fish: y :fish: y :fish: y, ___ HAPPY, ___

Kenny

Oh man!! I layed out some good bait, and I kept it out all day long, not even a bite. He sniffed at it all day though, it was close...I could feel it in my bones..LOL

I'll get him next time..
Kenny