Happy

There is a boat in Casa Grende for sale. Thought you may be interested. I know notheing about it except what the guy told me and his english was a little bad. 1986 Sierra day cruiser 34 ft twin 454 eng. He said they need to get out from under it and owe $ 37,000.00 He said it was on Craig list but I could not find it. It may have some electronics and it may be set up for salt water. Call him if interested Lolo 520-280-1286.
Good luck

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
That thing is a freakin' tank! With dual 454's, you better own your own Pemex station!! Sad thing about boats that size is they always seem to have very limited tankage. I know some guys that have Sea Ray's and other cruiser boats in that class and most don't have the range to make it out to the 51 and back. Sure, nice boat, good ride, but cost a fortune in fuel and very limited range. All depends on what you want in a boat, I guess.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Of course, Tyler! The bigger the boat, the more beautiful the women, too!

I've had my eye on this for sometime now. Defiant M-450 - A hybrid cat/mono. Of course, the near 1/2 mil price tag is a little overwhelming at the moment. But, when I'm rich and famous...

Attachments

Roberto

The two masted wooden schooner(?) in the Penasco harbor has a for sale sign on it. Now that would take real courage to buy !!

Kenny

The two masted wooden schooner(?) in the Penasco harbor has a for sale sign on it. Now that would take real courage to buy !!
How would it look with a skull and crossbones flying on her Roberto?... Remember our plan's?

Kenny

Hey Kenny
That must be Coast Guard or Game and Fish. They are the only ones who could afford the outboards and the fuel for them. Boat passenger capacity 1, after fueling

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Tyler
I like pie

Tyler say, ___

"Do a boatful of women come with that price"
:boat: vroom vroom

I SO HORNY, ~~~ I SO HORNY, ~~~ :lol::lol::lol:

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ What do you get when you cross a Muslim with a Mexican ?

~~~ A kid named

~~~ Allah Chingada, :lol: :lol: :lol: