Happy

Is this the same blog that someone who had a user name of Happy used to post on uncontrollably? Please tell me it isn't...:eek::eek:

Roberto

It is, but he is no longer with us !! He asked to be banned from participation and I guess his wish was granted. Kenny is still with us though and you ain't seen nothin till you see him in his fish scarin outfit :-D:-D:-D

S

Submarine

Actually, we overwhelmingly voted to allow Happy to remain but apparently that was overriden. Bring back Happy, especially since there seems to be a 'rant and rave' place now.

JimMcG

Actually, we overwhelmingly voted to allow Happy to remain but apparently that was overriden. Bring back Happy, especially since there seems to be a 'rant and rave' place now.
Check in once and a while; why don't you?

P.S. Hasn't Roberto done enough penance?

Roberto

Penance, ha why would I do penance. I'm glad he left it there. As pointed out to me by others, it shows what kind of a guy he is. He's a pro a twisting things around with gobbledgook logic and he's ALWAYS right too .

Kenny

Here you go... Right up there with the black widow!

You had to have been around for the start of this joke on the other Forum to get it...and the only thing I found strange and not funny about this deal was the way Chuck squealed when I came out from behind the Jeep with my fish scarin outfit on.
Here's some more of me for your collection Chuck.:mrgreen:

Last edited:
L

Leenie

:razz:its for the best you can't see them at work!!!!!!!!:razz: