Happy

A

azbeachboy

Kenny,
I posted two pictures, the other one of you got removed:?::?::?:

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Bart Waldo (an amigo of mine) that runs the San Carlos board won't be as tolerant of Happy's antics. Plus, San Carlos *really* got pummeled by the hurricane. The pictures and links posted over there are incredible. They got a huge amount of rain, something like 11 inches. Most of the main roads to get in and out of town were washed out. Power is out as well. Marina Seca, the biggest boat storage yard in San Carlos got washed out. Boats are blocking the main street. Not a pretty picture at all.

Kenny

but not completely

Bart Waldo (an amigo of mine) that runs the San Carlos board won't be as tolerant of Happy's antics. Plus, San Carlos *really* got pummeled by the hurricane. The pictures and links posted over there are incredible. They got a huge amount of rain, something like 11 inches. Most of the main roads to get in and out of town were washed out. Power is out as well. Marina Seca, the biggest boat storage yard in San Carlos got washed out. Boats are blocking the main street. Not a pretty picture at all.
I was on there looking at them as well Stuart, amazing pictures.. It looks like it's going to be some time before things are even close to being normal there again.

Tyler I'm a little, but not completely surprised that you are going out and looking for HAPPY:p

jerry

Kenny, What would Tyler be without him?
It's like Sharon Tate without the Manson Family.....hmmm I need to think of a better example
I got it.... Rupert Murdoch without Glenn Beck!

playaperro

El Pirata
San Carlos east of Globe AZ..

Where is San Carlos?
Little Indian Reservation east of Globe Az. Their is one in sonora about
6 hours south of Tucson on the Coast....Sea of Cortez
Jerry more like A taco looking for HOT SALSA.........

Kenny

It's like Sharon Tate without the Manson Family.....hmmm I need to think of a better example
I got it.... Rupert Murdoch without Glenn Beck!
What a straight line Jerry..The answer should be, well I would think he'd be HAPPY?