Hate to say it, but I'm new here and looking for a place to rent in June.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Wow... a newbie posts and everybody is nice to her! Amazing!!!!

Welcome, Rebecca! Glad to have you join us!
How you dare to post here!, who do you think you are? where you invited anyway, bla, bla, bla, anyway Welcome to the forum!! :eek3:

mel150

I just contacted them and will let you know the outcome. It's a nice place, three bedrooms two baths. If they're interested I'll contact you privately and get you talking directly to them.

M

Mythreeboys

Thank you all for the warm welcome. We still are looking for a place and not wanting to spend $100 plus per night. Again, we could be very happy in a fifth wheel or something. I'm not trying to lower the standards here but we would like to have money left over for cerveza and tacos..lol

Thanks again for welcoming us, without too many cheap shots.

Rebecca

mel150

Hi- My friends said they don't really want to rent. However, they know of another place: Casa de Escuela on Mirador beach for $600 a week. (maybe you could negotiate lower for a month). They say:
The place is owned by a couple from Vancouver, but as far as we can tell, it's managed by a guy named Steve Utter - Beach Dream LLC - 480 636 0675 - or - 1 866 798 2120. It has a tiny living room/dining room with a fireplace, a compact kitchen, plenty of closet space and master bedroom with a king-size bed and second bedroom with a bunk bed. There's another bedroom off the courtyard with a queen size bed and 3 piece bath. The garage is handy 'cause you can secure your vehicle. There's a TV - not sure about satellite.:)

I'll keep my ears open, see if there's any place else for a better price!