Hate to say it, but I'm new here and looking for a place to rent in June.

M

Mythreeboys

Me and my husband have been quite the lurkers on this site since it's inception. I do regret us not signing up earlier and posting comments to the board.

I sure hope you all will welcome me, my husband and two boys with open arms. Normally my husband handles all this internet forum stuff but he's been working soooo many hours lately and asked me to step up to the PP plate.

We are coming down and staying for the entire month of June of this year. We are not looking to do the Sandy Beach condominium experience as it's too expensive and over-rated. We are however looking for a place to rent for the month of June. Our needs are basic, an apartment/house with two beds, TV, satellite, A/C, shower, full kitchen and secure parking. Also will need internet access. Simple I know, but we don't screw around when it comes to having fun with the family. We are even open to renting a LARGE travel trailer if needed.

I know June is a bit of a ways out, but should you have, or think you will have a place for us, please let me know.

Take care all!!

And in hindsight, thank you all for very imformative posts, we have learned a lot.

Rebecca

Last edited by a moderator:

jaime grande

Our Love Shack
Hola and welcome ! You can also try rockypointcondos.com they have a large selection of condos and houses . Good luck

Rebecca

Hi Rebecca
Welcome to you and family. We stay in Plya De Oro and go down a couple of times a month in space 230. we generaly go down on Friday and stay until Mon or Tues. When you get down drop by and have a beer or two. Lots to do down there.
Bill and Edna Hale

Welcome Rebecca... my friends own a condo on the mirador (not sandy beach) and it has all of the amenities you were looking for...

click here---> CONDO

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
Welcome Rebecca... my friends own a condo on the mirador (not sandy beach) and it has all of the amenities you were looking for...

click here---> CONDO
Seadweller is a very respected member of this forum, I would advise looking into whatever he can offer you!

Jim

Hi, I just wanted to say welcome also. Lots of rentals available and prices are much lower than they have been in quite awhile. Let me know if I can help with anything.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Wow... a newbie posts and everybody is nice to her! Amazing!!!!

Welcome, Rebecca! Glad to have you join us!

mel150

Hi, Rebecca, If you don't mind being a 15 minute walk to the beach, I have friends with a nice condo in the Mirador. They won't be here in June, I don't know if they're interested in renting or not. Only thing missing from your list is TV and satellite. They say a book or a game are lovely substitutes!

M

Mythreeboys

Hi and Welcome!
Have you considered renting a place in Playa Encanto?
Thank you for the welcome Don. If you don't mind educating me a little, but where is Playa Encanto?

M

Mythreeboys

Hi Rebecca
Welcome to you and family. We stay in Plya De Oro and go down a couple of times a month in space 230. we generaly go down on Friday and stay until Mon or Tues. When you get down drop by and have a beer or two. Lots to do down there.
Bill and Edna Hale
Mr. Spinner, don't think for a second we will not be be visiting you when down, granted we found a place.

M

Mythreeboys

click here---> CONDO
Thank you Seadweller for the post and welcome. I did visit the link you provided but I have to be honest, there was no pricing structure. Don't get me wrong, we are not looking to necessarily do it on the ultra cheap, but I do have to know what to expect. Rebecca

M

Mythreeboys

Hola and welcome ! You can also try rockypointcondos.com they have a large selection of condos and houses . Good luck
We don't really want to do the condo thing, that is unless it was an excellent price. Rebecca

M

Mythreeboys

Wow... a newbie posts and everybody is nice to her! Amazing!!!!

Welcome, Rebecca! Glad to have you join us!
Thank you so much Stuart. And thanks to all for being nice, although I don't know what would no be acceptable with a newbie post. Rebecca

M

Mythreeboys

Hi, I just wanted to say welcome also. Lots of rentals available and prices are much lower than they have been in quite awhile. Let me know if I can help with anything.
Thank you Jim for the welcome. You mentioned about possibly being of help, would appreciate anything you could recommend.

M

Mythreeboys

Hi, Rebecca, If you don't mind being a 15 minute walk to the beach, I have friends with a nice condo in the Mirador. They won't be here in June, I don't know if they're interested in renting or not. Only thing missing from your list is TV and satellite. They say a book or a game are lovely substitutes!
We wouldn't mind a 15 minute walk, that would be site seeing for us. Could you tell me more about your friends condo in Mirador, granted they would be interested. Pm if needed. Rebecca