Help me understand one facet of Obamacare:

Kenny

Back in the 60's and 70's I had a few Libertarian friends in the anti war movement and others who just liked the broad idea, but now it seems that there are more interpretations of what the libertarian "platform" is than there are libertarians! What I have noticed is what appears be a selfish greedy all white socially inept bunch (branch if you will), in the mix and as far as I care they can all leave the union and set up shop in Texas.:D

Last edited:

Roberto

Hmm, I believe a neighbor in New Mexico ran for president on the Libertarian ticket. That was after he liberated his best friend's wife and a bunch of his property !!

jerry

Hmm, I believe a neighbor in New Mexico ran for president on the Libertarian ticket. That was after he liberated his best friend's wife and a bunch of his property !!
That's how they roll...the yippies were basically Libertarians when you think about it....sell outs man

Last edited:

rplarry

Well,we are one nation and use the same roads,poop in the same sewer lines,educate our kids in the same schools( or get subsides to pay some conmen to teach them Jesus had a pet Dinosaur in a religious school) It is a fact that our tax rate is lower than in Ike's day.Things are pretty good these days and if talk radio did not keep making well off white people think they are oppressed we would all be happier
It is futile to discuss or converse with Gerald because he is an angry, bitter, victimized PROGRESSIVE IDEOLOGUE.

Picture this for validation:

Gerald is standing on the bank, right at the edge of Niagra Falls, alongside his best buddy Obama. Obama his savior, his soul-mate! While smiling, Obama pushes him in, convincing Gerald he needs to take little dip for his health and to freshen up a bit. "You will feel better in that water Gerald", Obama shouts to him as he heads towards the falls.

As Gerald realizes he is going over the falls, to his impending death, he sees George W. Bush on the complete other side of the river, minding his own business and not evening knowing that Obama pushed Gerald into the water.

As Gerald plunges and begins tumbling down the waterfall, he begins murmuring, "Obama will save me!", along with vile and curse words lashing out, "It's Bushs' fault".

Here is a parody of the modern day progressive: believe in those who enslave and lie to you, and blame and become victim to those who are encouraging you to put on your life preserver and paddle your arms to safety ALL BY YOURSELF.

There ends the tragic story of the entitled who don't know they have had an anchor INTENTIONALLY PLACED around their heads and are heading over the cliff.

"But, he gave great speeches" they say as they tumble down the waterfall towards their demise.....

THE END

jerry

I love you Larry....

It is futile to discuss or converse with Gerald because he is an angry, bitter, victimized PROGRESSIVE IDEOLOGUE.

Picture this for validation:

Gerald is standing on the bank, right at the edge of Niagra Falls, alongside his best buddy Obama. Obama his savior, his soul-mate! While smiling, Obama pushes him in, convincing Gerald he needs to take little dip for his health and to freshen up a bit. "You will feel better in that water Gerald", Obama shouts to him as he heads towards the falls.

As Gerald realizes he is going over the falls, to his impending death, he sees George W. Bush on the complete other side of the river, minding his own business and not evening knowing that Obama pushed Gerald into the water.

As Gerald plunges and begins tumbling down the waterfall, he begins murmuring, "Obama will save me!", along with vile and curse words lashing out, "It's Bushs' fault".

Here is a parody of the modern day progressive: believe in those who enslave and lie to you, and blame and become victim to those who are encouraging you to put on your life preserver and paddle your arms to safety ALL BY YOURSELF.

There ends the tragic story of the entitled who don't know they have had an anchor INTENTIONALLY PLACED around their heads and are heading over the cliff.

"But, he gave great speeches" they say as they tumble down the waterfall towards their demise.....

THE END

Roberto

Well, you got all that wrong. Who is this Gerald person you refer to anyway. My fellow traveler, Jerry, is a dyed in the wool Commie, Pinko, Ratfink and we are proud of him. Might no always agree with him but I'm an argumentative old cur.