Holy crap. Lots of new vioence I think?

R

reportjones

http://elsoldecaborca.info/penasco#pagetop

Look at this website. Translate it through Google. It reports on several narco killings in Roicky Point I have never heard of until now. Like the 3 dead guys buried outside town, execution death of a man from Juarez, 9 kilos of meth confiscated, a gang of robbers buglarizing homes, 51 year old robbed and shot to death, and the mexican navy getting in a gunbattle and 2 navy men killed. All of this in the last 4 months in Rocky Point.

Look at this website. Translate it through Google. It reports on several narco killings in Roicky Point I have never heard of until now. Like the 3 dead guys buried outside town, execution death of a man from Juarez, 9 kilos of meth confiscated, a gang of robbers buglarizing homes, 51 year old robbed and shot to death, and the mexican navy getting in a gunbattle and 2 navy men killed. All of this in the last 4 months in Rocky Point.
See what happens when you rely solely on the Google translations? Three bodies were found in the desert 17 kilometers from Penasco. They weren't from here, nor were they killed here. Someone dumped them on ejido land. Your gang of burglars had burglarized one home, a neighbor they claim owed them money. You make it sound as though they were a professional crew working Las Conchas, when in fact they were anything but. 2 navy men were not killed. Nor did the navy kill two drug dealers. Please note that the picture used in both articles is the same one. I happened to be standing right there when that was taken. The first report was that two men were killed. It was later amended to say that only one had been killed. Your second version is nothing more than a bad understanding of a bad translation.
As for your guy from Juarez, I simply couldn't find any indication that even occurred.

InkaRoads

cronopiador

I do have to agree, that you are taking that translator to seriously, you might want to use a dictionary and better yet ask someone that speaks spanish to translate for you properly so you better understand what they are talking about.

One clarifications "narcomenudista" is not a drug lord, is what you might call in Tucson or Phoenix your typical "dealer" with guns and all, just like at home!! and also gets on gunfights with the police, could or couldn't be gangs too, just like at home.

One thing I did noticed after scanning and only reading some of them is that from whatever date that links is, to January 2010, all the reported incidents happened in Tucson and/or Phoenix in one day, Flagstaff might be different, someone from there might be to have a better idea, I do not know, possibly 4 month!!.

It is exactly as I tell people, the regular crimes that happens in a regular basis, not related to any major drug cartels, as it happens in any USA town or city, also happen in Rocky Point and, as at home, in the areas that those type of elements hang around, too.

I do not deny that some more scalated crimes, as is the case with the Chief of Police, might not happen as often as it does in Mexico and for the reasons that they happen, however as someone said before, as they also have investments here, it will not be prudent for them to try to eleminate their source of income by using their tactics and purposely injuring any tourists.

By the way yesterday was just perfect, spent most of the afternoon swimming, I am ~~~HAPPY~~~ to say that there were no jellyfish in the water, so hopefully they are gone for good!!, about 85 degrees, a nice cool breeze blowing and eventhough it was humid it did not matter as I spend most of the time in the water anyway!!

And that is where I am heading right now!! :eek3:

PS: barrilitos is pretty good, I must add!!specially ice cold!!

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Go Inks, It was a spectacular day at the beach yesterday! The weather was a bit sticky on Friday but it is bearable considering we can jump in the ocean, and yes no sign of the dreaded jellies! We will be below JJ's today with the Jetski if you happen to head out that way

R

reportjones

Rosy on another Thread just wrote the below.

On Friday a shootout occurred at the Circle K in Sonoyta, leaving Jose Luis Valdes Ontiveros wounded and hospitalized. On Monday morning, the suspect in the shooting, Leonel Boroquez Bejarano, was involved in a car chase as he attempted to flee from authorities.

Bojorquez Bejarano was wounded prior to being captured, and as a result was transported to the Santa Fe Clinic in Puerto Penasco at approximately midday on Saturday. Armed guards were placed outside the clinic as a precaution. After being treated and released by doctors, Bojorquez Bejarano was being transported back to Sonoyta when the ambulance he was riding in was intercepted by an armed commando at kilometer 32 of the Penasco-Sonoyta Highway. The men stopped the ambulance and forced Bojorquez to accompany them.
There were no reports of injury to medical or police staff on hand at the time.
Immediately after Bojorquez was taken (about 4:30pm) state police and military officers were mobilized and checkpoints were placed at the entrances to Sonoyta and Puerto Penasco.

I guess the information I wrote about in this thread was real. I am also told two narcos WERE killed in a shootout with Navy men in Rocky Point last week and that it is being kept hush, hush. I am not leaving my home in Los Conchos. I am also told another Ford F250 truck was stolen outside Capones last week. I am also told a american couple was hijacked on the highway on the weekend and the narcos took off in there car leaving the americans alone on the road. Belive this people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rosy on another Thread just wrote the below.

On Friday a shootout occurred at the Circle K in Sonoyta, leaving Jose Luis Valdes Ontiveros wounded and hospitalized. On Monday morning, the suspect in the shooting, Leonel Boroquez Bejarano, was involved in a car chase as he attempted to flee from authorities.

Bojorquez Bejarano was wounded prior to being captured, and as a result was transported to the Santa Fe Clinic in Puerto Penasco at approximately midday on Saturday. Armed guards were placed outside the clinic as a precaution. After being treated and released by doctors, Bojorquez Bejarano was being transported back to Sonoyta when the ambulance he was riding in was intercepted by an armed commando at kilometer 32 of the Penasco-Sonoyta Highway. The men stopped the ambulance and forced Bojorquez to accompany them.
There were no reports of injury to medical or police staff on hand at the time.
Immediately after Bojorquez was taken (about 4:30pm) state police and military officers were mobilized and checkpoints were placed at the entrances to Sonoyta and Puerto Penasco.

I guess the information I wrote about in this thread was real. I am also told two narcos WERE killed in a shootout with Navy men in Rocky Point last week and that it is being kept hush, hush. I am not leaving my home in Los Conchos. I am also told another Ford F250 truck was stolen outside Capones last week. I am also told a american couple was hijacked on the highway on the weekend and the narcos took off in there car leaving the americans alone on the road. Belive this people.

Since you know so much, maybe you want to trade jobs with me? What seems to be untrue you say is just "hush, hush" and when something does happen you say, "Aha! I told you so". If you're hunkered down in your Las Conchas place scared to move, why are you even here? Why not go where it's nice and safe?

Kenny

I called you last night Chari, but your phone was lost in the bottom of your purse again..LOL

I am also told..........I am also told............I am also told................where the hell is the PROOF of all of this???? Stop this unless you have proof of what you're being "told". I can't believe anyone in their right mind would hole themselves up in their home by the beach because they're that afraid. You really need to move along..........

mis2810

First things first - if you're going to stay in your home, the least you could do is figure out where it's located: Las Conchas - not Los Conchos!!!

I am also told..........I am also told............I am also told................where the hell is the PROOF of all of this???? Stop this unless you have proof of what you're being "told". I can't believe anyone in their right mind would hole themselves up in their home by the beach because they're that afraid. You really need to move along..........
LOL, Julie!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
reportjones;23281I guess the information I wrote about in this thread was real. [COLOR=red said:
I am also told[/COLOR] two narcos WERE killed in a shootout with Navy men in Rocky Point last week and that it is being kept hush, hush. I am not leaving my home in Los Conchos. I am also told another Ford F250 truck was stolen outside Capones last week. I am also told a american couple was hijacked on the highway on the weekend and the narcos took off in there car leaving the americans alone on the road. Belive this people.
Reportjones, unless you are going to merit your name and report facts or true information, yours or others, do it right, by saying "I am also told" is all hear say and I was wondering if the person that told you, heard it first hand or he/she was also told by some else as it seems to be the most of the tiimes with your posts, and then you say "Believe this people" show us some credentials that will make us believe in you first!! otherwise do not make yourself look so ignorant specially when you do not get out of your house in Los Conchos, were is that? :eek3:

Last edited:
I just love it when you have someone that's been on here for almost a year and half, and has 41 posts to his name....speaking with authority and knowledge of what's going on in Penasco.

You know, I just heard from my brother's cousin's bosses uncle who heard from a good friend who's never been in Penasco that.........(fill in the blank).... BTW, I don't have a brother!!!:stir:

R

reportjones

Good point. I should identify who told me about the shooting in Sonoyta that resulted in the kidnapping from an Ambulance on the highway. The persons names is PiquitoRosie. It was in her entry posted at 6:30 am yesterday in the Thread titled "Not True: Replacement Chief of Police in PP shot yesterday". Sorry to burn my source.

I have been in Los Conchos for years. That is how my whole family spells it. My family is old school and has had the house forever. Couldn't tell ya why we all spell it that way. Never thought about to be honest. My parents spelled it this way ever since I was a little boy. We own the house so I guess we can call it what ever we want. Besides, what does that have to do with the violence in Rocky Point?

Los Conchos is located just outside of town WHERE NO VIOLENCE HAS OCCURRED. You really need to stop by sometime so you can let your guard down, relax and have a beer. Its on your drive back to Rocky Point that I will be interested in watching.

I also have condos on Sandy Beach. Is it okay if I just refer to them as condos instead of Pigeon Coups?

Reportjones, unless you are going to merit your name and report facts or true information, yours or others, do it right, by saying "I am also told" is all hear say and I was wondering if the person that told you, heard it first hand or he/she was also told by some else as it seems to be the most of the tiimes with your posts, and then you say "Believe this people" show us some credentials that will make us believe in you first!! otherwise do not make yourself look so ignorant specially when you do not get out of your house in Los Conchos, were is that? :eek3:

R

reportjones

It is nice and safe here in Los Conchos. Why should I leave?