Holy crap. Lots of new vioence I think?

Well some people don't want to go on record...you may have noticed my buddy was right about the gunman being held at the clinic...If i said where i got that from he'd kick my ass! The report did advance the story...
The only reason the reports advance the story, Jerry, is because lately I've not done a good job of writing the stories. I'm trying to get my groove back, though...I have craploads of stories in the folder that I simply have to get out.

Last edited:
You got it Stuart.....this is more than fair! My only point is that when I brought this info to the website several days ago....everyone said I was out of my mind. Then only a few days later the information proved to be true. Turned out my source was pretty credible. By the way, my source is a very well known contributor to this website and e-mailed me the info privately. He/she didn't want to come out with the news and, despite it being true, become a victim of attack by others on the site. I guess he/shes concerns proved to be true!

I still respect your position and will follow your request.
Okay, here is where you've confused me, Jonesy. In another post you say that I'm your source and now you say that your source didn't want to be identified for fear of attack on this site. That doesn't sound like me at all. In fact, it couldn't be me. Are you jumping to conclusions about why I wouldn't want something publicized?

I am trying to limit the amount of "shoot the messenger" that's been happening around here. Tell them they are welcome here anytime. Thanks!
I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone. Is Reportjones saying that I was the person fearful of being victimized on this forum??? This is just screwy...

jerry

You know I hate to give my Pigeon Coop friends any ideas since none of them have ever invited me up for a Artá or dos but when we condo deniers say Pigeon Coops you should say Eagles nests (or the Spanish equivalent)