Hooolaaa Anyone there???

GV Jack

Snorin God
Hold on there guys. Can we move this excitement to wow wow's? We haven't had any action there for a long time.
Her Rubbertoe, this is a chance for your 6" spikes and I have a new four brick purse. Bring it on boys.

TICO-T

I AM sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooorry Taco-T.

Did I hurt your little iddie-biddie feelings? Never been a pimp but I'll give you the phone numbers of dozens of my girl friends to attest to my lack of queerness, latest wife as well.

Lets do it in the mud. Out there in front of JJ's about a half mile out to the right. I'll give my buds and chicks the heads up to be there and cheer me on. Certain entertainment!

I'll be there at noon, Friday 1 Sept 17. I'll be driving my gray 2017 Ford Raptor. I'll be sitting at one of the tables in the shade in front of the cocina, chowin down on a plate of fish tacos and free-jollies refritos. Can't miss me, gray Stetson with brass crossed First Cavalry swords, long white hair, shorts and flip flops.

Better bring a good first aid kit and a gurney cause I'll most likely gut you in one slice from your fat belly to windpipe. Fight with fists? You must be joking. Better yet give Cruz Roja a call on you way to JJ's as you will most certainly need them.

By the way....WTF does Jag off mean?

See ya TT.

JJ
WOW you're a big ole scary guy. You're older that dirt. LOL. Look in the mirror, if you have one, and you will see a Jag Off!

So Tico..........

I finally had recollection of where and when I did first deal with a "Jag Off". It was during a courts-martial back in the 80's when I was accused of being a druggie by my drug dealing black Spanish speaking Panamanian dual citizen US Army Sergeant Major. Seems he thought he was the Pablo Escobar of our aviation unit. To make a long story short, I was advised to get a military lawyer to defend myself. Those guys are known as the Judge Advocate General Corps, all Army officers lawyers of course and fondly called JAG OFFS.

So there Tico.....When I look in the mirror I do not see a "Jag Off", what I do see is an older than dirt retired US Army Master Aviator First Sergeant who still gets more shit done in a day than most do in a month.

And by the way I did win my case without the "help" of a Jag Off and the courts martial officer punished my enlisted ass by assigning me duties as the company drug and alcohol officer, a position always held by a captain or above. Man that pissed off a lot of the worthless trash whose only reason for being in the Army was to move drugs to the USA via non US Customs inspected Army aviation equipment headed directly to Army posts across the country. Still goes on big time I'm sure.

JJ

playaperro

El Pirata
I had no clue why happy was coming down in September, people always boasting on here, morning chuckle, can you guy's take it over to the point, food allot better with AC.