Hot Rod Ford

joester

2 salty dawgs
Good luck on your new Ford truck order, unless you'll be happy with losing some items off your build sheet.
Fwiw- I ordered a 2022 F-150 screw on 4/15 this year - got vin# and finally got to see window sticker a couple weeks ago -
SiriusXm and Navigation have been deleted - and Ford can't/won't add on later.
Ford now shows truck as built, with a forecasted arrival date in early September. I've already told salesman
that this is a deal breaker, I won't pay 60K for a truck that is not exactly as ordered.
Chip supply issued blamed. I'll wait to see how 2023 orders look before ordering a 2023.
Reason for order, is to get HDPP - those trucks are a unicorn unless special ordered - there have been zero available in Az
for over a year. Good thing I don't need it just yet.

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
I ordered my Raptor R on 18 July. Got my confirmed order and build sheet later that day. The truck does have SiriusXM and Navigation.
My truck is #718 on the assembly line of only 2500 to be built on the special edition first run.

JJ

Old55

Well Known Member
Joester, Sirius sort of sucks anyways in my opinion.I wouldn't kill the buy over it.
Maybe buy a used on from say Green valley (owned by some geezer that never used it hard?)

joester

2 salty dawgs
Old55 -
We've had Sirius in every vehicle since 2004, and currently have 4 subscriptions. When travelling, I won't rent a vehicle without Sirius.
You may not find it important, but we do.
There are literally NO used or new F-150 trucks with HDPP, so finding one isn't possible.

Old55

Well Known Member
Old55 -
We've had Sirius in every vehicle since 2004, and currently have 4 subscriptions. When travelling, I won't rent a vehicle without Sirius.
You may not find it important, but we do.
There are literally NO used or new F-150 trucks with HDPP, so finding one isn't possible.
Cant you go after market ?

Old55

Well Known Member
I ordered my Raptor R on 18 July. Got my confirmed order and build sheet later that day. The truck does have SiriusXM and Navigation.
My truck is #718 on the assembly line of only 2500 to be built on the special edition first run.

JJ
Man that is quite the turtle egg crusher I bow down !