Hot water replacement woes,laugh and cry

Ford Raptor truck or Raptor toy?

Yes that strip has some really deep loose sand. I let the tires down to 10 psi. when making that run. Also, the daily high tides bring the water right up to the cliff base there so plan ahead!

JJ

jerry

Ford Raptor truck or Raptor toy?

Yes that strip has some really deep loose sand. I let the tires down to 10 psi. when making that run. Also, the daily high tides bring the water right up to the cliff base there so plan ahead!

JJ
one of those Polaris things...might have name wrong///2 seaters//fast

Roberto

Pretty sad this is the last post for a forum about Rocky Point...such a lack of info on this forum because or=f the bugaboos.....but seriously, water heater problem...big news sad....maga lol
The NEWS that went over your grumpy head was the crappy service at KURODA. I thought helpful info for other owners.

jerry

Sorry I am boring..never did anything that required a bong or any other light on fire device
trust me...you need a few bong hits.....
Be nice Jerry- I love reading Russ' posts which are relevant to Penasco!
Russ would defend Chechnya if he was driving the blue hair van there! right now Chechnya is safer than Baja. We on the other hand are looking pretty good in Sonora....

jerry

Are you the vinegar, and he's the wine?
pretty much team vinegar for sure...but our lives near the crummy carnival that never leaves (Rocky Point) sure look good compared to baja....4 guys hung from overpass headed to major airports this week while we are pretty peaceful

pretty much team vinegar for sure...but our lives near the crummy carnival that never leaves (Rocky Point) sure look good compared to baja....4 guys hung from overpass headed to major airports this week while we are pretty peaceful
I felt blessed this past weekend in Miramar, despite the monster that is the Mayan Palace I could walk out on the beach and see not a soul in either direction. Still amazing me to me to have a private experience like that.

jerry

I felt blessed this past weekend in Miramar, despite the monster that is the Mayan Palace I could walk out on the beach and see not a soul in either direction. Still amazing me to me to have a private experience like that.
the one good thing about the wrong headed Homeport is they put it by the Pigeon Coops instead of the Mayan..sort of like when my dog craps in one corner my yard insted of spreading the mess...