How Long?

MIRAMAR

Hey moderators, letting him back on the forum is like the the parent who kicks their drug or alchohol addicted kid out of the house for stealing and then selling their jewelry. Then the caring co-dependent parents invites him back for a big booze party at their house, with a friend who is a diamond dealer.

You will get burned in the end.

I couldn't agree more RPLarry. Those of us who have been on this forum for years know how many times "Happy" has agreed to change his ways, and every time, it seems we have to put up with his worthless verbal diarrhea and tildas (it just seems this time, he tried fooling us w/out the tildas). Seriously, he doesn't like Penasco, we get that. Go find a life somewhere else. Like I told Stuart, this forum was starting to get worthwhile again, and now this?

Happy, aka JimBob posted: "I will address your last question first this is Bob I do prefer Robert brother Jim is on a extended fishing expedetion I have read your reasoning for digesting lard I cannot agree with you as my perseption is that ingesting said substance is not Devine health it contains high levels of carcinogens as in those individuals that injest smoke in the form of cigaretts therefore I must conclude for the benefit of those individuals that consume lard in small or large quantities that it is not a healthy endever"

Jim Bob

User is currently banned
I couldn't agree more RPLarry. Those of us who have been on this forum for years know how many times "Happy" has agreed to change his ways, and every time, it seems we have to put up with his worthless verbal diarrhea and tildas (it just seems this time, he tried fooling us w/out the tildas). Seriously, he doesn't like Penasco, we get that. Go find a life somewhere else. Like I told Stuart, this forum was starting to get worthwhile again, and now this?

Happy, aka JimBob posted: "I will address your last question first this is Bob I do prefer Robert brother Jim is on a extended fishing expedetion I have read your reasoning for digesting lard I cannot agree with you as my perseption is that ingesting said substance is not Devine health it contains high levels of carcinogens as in those individuals that injest smoke in the form of cigaretts therefore I must conclude for the benefit of those individuals that consume lard in small or large quantities that it is not a healthy endever"
MIRAMAR, ~ ~ ~ what is your problem ? ~ ~ ~ how soon you forget, ....... don't you remember some yrs. ago ~ ~ ~ you came on here crying and begging everyone to help you find the two girls that went missing on the kiaks ??? ~ ~ ~ we happened to not be there @ the time, but told you that if we were I'd put the boat in rite away and go look for them, ~ ~ ~ so I did the next best thing, I told you to, from PDO ramp go 125 towards the island for 5 miles & start looking, and to look on shore because thats w / you would probably find them, REMEMBER ? ~ ~ ~ & just w / did you find them ? ~ ~ ~ on shore thats where, ! WOW how soon you forget ! ~ ~ ~ and if it happened again I'd do the samething, ~ ~ ~
And I by no means am trying to take all the credit, or any credit for that matter, just tried to help YOU ! ! ! ~ ~ ~ & you recieved alot of help from the members here, ~ ~ ~ and then you pull this ?

And guess what, ~ ~ ~ that w / HAPPY, thats rite, HAPPY ! ~ ~ ~ & w / HAPPY posted the above ~ ~ ~ I didn't see you ask for ~ ~ ~ HAPPY'S head, like you are now, now just w / didn't you, & BTW I've been on these forums way longer than you, ~ ~ ~ yup how soon we forget ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ HAPPY,

MIRAMAR

Happy, thanks for the positive post helping find those kids. I was truly appreciative to everyone who posted and helped with the rescue. But something has happened w/ your posts between 6 years ago and now. And it seems all you can talk about is pigeon coops, ~~~, and negativity. You have said you don't like Penasco, so I ask, why are you on this site? If you truly wanted to make a change, why the run on garbage posting as JimBob? Why not start right then, making positive changes rather than 500 words of nothing without punctuation. I say nothing has changed, and I have nothing more to say to you. I'm not taking your bait arguing with you on this site.

Last edited:

Roberto

Happy, just let it blow by. There has been a lot of water under the bridge over the years, lets not drag it all back. The lard posts were ok and you can do a lot better.

Jim Bob

User is currently banned
Happy, just let it blow by. There has been a lot of water under the bridge over the years, lets not drag it all back. The lard posts were ok and you can do a lot better.
Rite on Roberto, it's just that this guy MIRAMAR has been grinding on me since I been back, ~ ~ ~ in the old days HAPPY w / have set him strait, ~ ~ ~ but that's w / he wants, sorry <:)

Image (90).jpg
Image (91).jpgImage (89).jpg